Reload this Page >

Dordogne wedding

Dordogne wedding

Old May 30th 2015, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Jfolan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dordogne wedding

Hello,
My Fiancé and I are getting married in 3 weeks time in the dordogne, just east of Sarlat, and are trying to track down somewhere we can hire some empty wine barrels to use as decorations. We are hoping somebody familiar with the area might be able to help.
We know there is a large wine wholesaler just outside of Sarlat that has a vast selection of barrels stacked up outside as decorations but I can't seem to find there details to talk with them. If anyone knows the Sarlat/Souillac area any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old May 30th 2015, 6:57 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dordogne wedding

Originally Posted by Jfolan
Hello,
My Fiancé and I are getting married in 3 weeks time in the dordogne, just east of Sarlat, and are trying to track down somewhere we can hire some empty wine barrels to use as decorations. We are hoping somebody familiar with the area might be able to help.
We know there is a large wine wholesaler just outside of Sarlat that has a vast selection of barrels stacked up outside as decorations but I can't seem to find there details to talk with them. If anyone knows the Sarlat/Souillac area any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, les Pages Jaunes are your friends.
PagesJaunes : Trouvez plus que des coordonnées avec l’annuaire des professionnels
If the correct page doesn't come up, enter "négociants en vins" and "Sarlat la Canéda" and click on "à proximité".
You may find one of the many results willing to give/hire/sell you some old barrels.
Have a lovely day on the day!
Old May 30th 2015, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dordogne wedding

If everything else fails, try the following (definitely less expensive than expensive bottles of champagne, and they last longer).
Tonneau ( differentes tailles ) D�coration Dordogne - leboncoin.fr

Tonneau pour decoration D�coration Dordogne - leboncoin.fr

Tonneau de 110 litres en bois D�coration Dordogne - leboncoin.fr

Good luck for the 'Big Day!'