Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Crédit Agricole Mon Budget

Crédit Agricole Mon Budget

Old Nov 8th 2011, 7:11 pm
Loving the mountains

howiet01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crédit Agricole Mon Budget

Has anyone managed to get this mobile app to work on a Windows Phone?

I'm in the UK(which may be the issue) but after I have entered all my CA details I get the message 'service indisponible veuillez réessayer'. I have tried later but still no joy.

Anyone had any luck?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

cmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nice
Default Re: Crédit Agricole Mon Budget

Originally Posted by howiet01

I'm in the UK(which may be the issue) but after I have entered all my CA details I get the message 'service indisponible veuillez réessayer'. I have tried later but still no joy.

Anyone had any luck?
No, it hasn't worked for me, either. It has always failed when I put in my PIN. The number works on my on-line account, but not on Mon Budget. It's not just me, but the same happens when my husband tries it.

I rang up Crédit Agricole and asked but no-one there knew anything about it. It's an interesting looking app, but until it starts working...
Old Nov 9th 2011, 5:04 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you not just use the Internet browser on the phone to log on to Ca`s internet banking?
Old Nov 9th 2011, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

cmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nicecmread is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Could you not just use the Internet browser on the phone to log on to Ca`s internet banking?
Oh, I could, yes. But the Mon Budget app looks easier to use than a website viewed on a small screen.
Old Nov 9th 2011, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by cmread
Oh, I could, yes. But the Mon Budget app looks easier to use than a website viewed on a small screen.
Not if Credit Agricole have anything to do with it.
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 7:44 pm
Loving the mountains

howiet01 is an unknown quantity at this point

There was an update a couple of days ago and ......

still doesn't work!
Old Dec 3rd 2011, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

There was an update a couple of days ago and ......

still doesn't work!
Same here. It is very frustrating, this.

I wish I could find someone who works for Crédit Agricole who even knew about the app's existence. An app simply shouldn't be anything but simple to use.
Old May 28th 2012, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone had any luck?
I finally found out how to get this app to work. In the part where it asks 'Département', you have to put in the département for Britline which is, by the way 14. That's it.

Once you do that and put in all the other info, it works and is quite handy, too.
Old May 28th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

CA are the most useless of banks....they smile and say 'oui' and then do sod all, I would be amazed if anyone in any of their branches had the foggiest idea about the app. A couple of years ago the had a "fantastic" promotion......all one had to do was introduce some poor unknown to their banking services and your kid got a football! The word Nul doesn't even come close to expressing my views on this lot.
Old May 28th 2012, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Im_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud ofIm_and_Er has much to be proud of

What budget app ?

Link ?

EDIT: Found it but it's only for OS4 so no good to me !

Last edited by Im_and_Er; May 28th 2012 at 4:13 pm.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

ChissayLuke is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't tried the App, but there seems to be some negativity above towards CA Britline in general.
I just wanted to say that in 8 years we have never had a problem with them, and they have always been courteous, helpful, prompt and efficient.
Maybe we have just been fortunate!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ChissayLuke
I haven't tried the App, but there seems to be some negativity above towards CA Britline in general.
I just wanted to say that in 8 years we have never had a problem with them, and they have always been courteous, helpful, prompt and efficient.
I can't understand the negativity, either. In the three and a half years we have been a customer, we have never, ever had any problems with them. They were a great help when we first moved here and needed to arrange things for renting the flat. I don't know what we would have done without them.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by ChissayLuke
Originally Posted by cmread
I can't understand the negativity, either. In the three and a half years we have been a customer, we have never, ever had any problems with them. They were a great help when we first moved here and needed to arrange things for renting the flat. I don't know what we would have done without them.
We banked with them for 7 years and they are without a doubt the most unprofessional useless bunch of twonks I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. A lot of stress could have been saved by not using them.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Vanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really niceVanya is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
We banked with them for 7 years and they are without a doubt the most unprofessional useless bunch of twonks I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. A lot of stress could have been saved by not using them.
I had similar trouble with CA website until I discovered one has to enter the Department Number first. All is well now.

I must say I have been very happy with their service in Montmorillion. They do have an excellent English Speaking team available by e-mail. I don't use it, but I know people who recommend it
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

ChissayLuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm, interesting!
Maybe we are using them for different things?
Whilst we have been completely satisfied withg CA over 8 years of use, a friend who uses them for his business is...how shall I say....less satisfied.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.