Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

"Couples" positions

"Couples" positions

Old Nov 19th 2006, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

need2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant future
Default "Couples" positions

We are looking for this type of employment, does anyone know of any particular websites, magazines (apart from The Lady) or agencies in France that recruit for this type of job.

Many thanks, ever hopeful!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 2:22 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Couples" positions

Originally Posted by need2no
We are looking for this type of employment, does anyone know of any particular websites, magazines (apart from The Lady) or agencies in France that recruit for this type of job.

Many thanks, ever hopeful!

Sorry I cant help, but the title will pull in plenty of views, so you may be lucky
Old Nov 19th 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

need2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant future
Red face Re: "Couples" positions

Originally Posted by jdr
Sorry I cant help, but the title will pull in plenty of views, so you may be lucky
OMG I only just noticed now you've pointed it out, should get a few people laughing maybe
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

RubyRoo is an unknown quantity at this point

If you do a google and look for the major ski companies, and then go to their employment section you'll see loads of positions available for couples.
Hope this helps
Ruby Roo
Old Nov 28th 2006, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RubyRoo
If you do a google and look for the major ski companies, and then go to their employment section you'll see loads of positions available for couples.
Hope this helps
Ruby Roo
Thanks I'll have a look at that, but I think Ski positions are only seasonal aren't they? We're looking for something permanent to relocate.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:27 am
Just Joined

thisisitimhere is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: "Couples" positions

Hi
If you fiond anyone willing to employ you, could you give me an email please, as we have been here for 15 months, NO JOBS, NO EVEN FOR THE FRENCH,

good luck