Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Cleaner/key holder/pool required SW France - Ceret

Cleaner/key holder/pool required SW France - Ceret

Old Mar 17th 2014, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Reynes is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Cleaner/key holder/pool required SW France - Ceret

Does anyone know of a cleaner, guardian in the SW France. We have a house in Reynes near Ceret and we desperately need a house/key manager. We have owned the house for 10 years and our house keeper has decided to give it up. We need someone to spring clean next week!! or so as we have our first client arriving on the 4th April. Look after the pool and possibly do the gardening. It is a four bedroom villa with pool, in very nice condition however, we need someone who can do Saturday changeovers please
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 5:41 am
Just Joined

markek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cleaner/key holder/pool required SW France - Ceret

Hi,
Sorry, I can't offer help I'm afraid, but I hope you dont mind if I ask you for a tiny bit of help. We're flying to Perpignan on April 4th and want to explore area between Spanish border and Montpellier. This will include a night/day or two in Ceret. Know anyone with accomodation, like yours, going for a bargain? Or where best to hunt.for some?
We're going as an exploratory precursor to a possible relocation with 2 kids, from London. Any particular recs for a small to medium sized town that has a good feel about it to peruse? 3 areas on list; any places you'd say are particularly viable/ recommended as good home towns which you could add? Or any comments on any listed here?

1) Nr Spain: Ceret, Prades (tho far from sea), Banyuls, Argeles, Collioure (just looking, sounds too pricey), Thuir;
2) Beziers, Pezenas,
3) Montpellier

Good luck with gardener / cleaner person.

Mark
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 7:50 am
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cleaner/key holder/pool required SW France - Ceret

Originally Posted by markek
Hi,
Sorry, I can't offer help I'm afraid, but I hope you dont mind if I ask you for a tiny bit of help. We're flying to Perpignan on April 4th and want to explore area between Spanish border and Montpellier. This will include a night/day or two in Ceret. Know anyone with accomodation, like yours, going for a bargain? Or where best to hunt.for some?
We're going as an exploratory precursor to a possible relocation with 2 kids, from London. Any particular recs for a small to medium sized town that has a good feel about it to peruse? 3 areas on list; any places you'd say are particularly viable/ recommended as good home towns which you could add? Or any comments on any listed here?

1) Nr Spain: Ceret, Prades (tho far from sea), Banyuls, Argeles, Collioure (just looking, sounds too pricey), Thuir;
2) Beziers, Pezenas,
3) Montpellier

Good luck with gardener / cleaner person.

Mark
Things to consider about Banyuls, Argeles, Collioure summer traffic will drive you mad but for looking for holiday lets use Homelidays we use it for all our summer holidays not been let down yet. I wouldn't say you'll get anything as an absolute bargain as this region is the prime short term rental area and probably 40 percent of property possibly more is rented out as holiday lets.