Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Brigueuil,Charente,

Brigueuil,Charente,

Old Aug 14th 2008, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

flanny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brigueuil,Charente,

Hi can anyone tel me about the area Brigueuil,? I've been offered a property exchange in that area is it a nice area/location? What are the hse prices like there? £165,000 to much to pay for 6 bedroom property with small gite and 2 barns? Any help info much appreciated
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:02 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brigueuil,Charente,

Originally Posted by flanny
Hi can anyone tel me about the area Brigueuil,? I've been offered a property exchange in that area is it a nice area/location? What are the hse prices like there? £165,000 to much to pay for 6 bedroom property with small gite and 2 barns? Any help info much appreciated
Best advice I can offer is to compare it to what ever else is on the market in that area. For example 165,000.00 would buy you a garage maybe in the med zone but here you get a nice house. Get your feet on the ground and make enquires locally.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:40 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Best advice I can offer is to compare it to what ever else is on the market in that area. For example 165,000.00 would buy you a garage maybe in the med zone but here you get a nice house. Get your feet on the ground and make enquires locally.

There you have it,you have to look around and make up your own mind
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:54 pm
Just Joined

Bodidly is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Brigueuil,Charente,

Hi

Lived in the area for 2years we think its a great place to live made frends french and english you have to be prepared to become part of the community
just like anywhere else
Good Luck:
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

sounds a great, if thats where you want to be.
But you have to get there and get a feel for it. It depends what you want from a place and what your interests are. Its the same as moving to the Isle of Wight from London or the other way around. Great if you like outdoor life and not keen on shops, but no good if you are a WAG or dont like boating.
Go and have a holiday and check the place out. You never know you might have a good time and think its for you.