Le Rouge Vin
0%
None of the above, Give the name in a post. In red
12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

The Bar Name Poll

Old Oct 17th 2009, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

EmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to all
Default Re: The Bar Name Poll

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Then she finished the Baked Beans,
Glad this is the tinternet cos that can't smell nice.

No worries I'll bring me own; JD that is not beans (yuck!). I may try and smuggle some prawn cocktail crisps in as well.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 4:23 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmmaB2
Glad this is the tinternet cos that can't smell nice.

No worries I'll bring me own; JD that is not beans (yuck!). I may try and smuggle some prawn cocktail crisps in as well.
Scampi fries man me, Prepares one for the after pub activities
Old Oct 19th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

EmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to allEmmaB2 is a name known to all

Scampi fries man me, Prepares one for the after pub activities
I think the scampi fries confused me!

Perhaps that's how they work?
Old Oct 19th 2009, 8:18 pm

I think the scampi fries confused me!

Perhaps that's how they work?
I like them, But im permanently confused.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Not surprised hanging out on some threads!

Thinking of re-naming this thread as it appears to have some sort of cloaking device that has so far prevented any fights breaking out. Maybe the naming of an cyberspace bar is below some people.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:38 am

Not surprised hanging out on some threads!

Thinking of re-naming this thread as it appears to have some sort of cloaking device that has so far prevented any fights breaking out. Maybe the naming of an cyberspace bar is below some people.
Nah France is stuck in a Timewarp

Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Call it what you want, it'll be gone in 2 weeks!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Call it what you want, it'll be gone in 2 weeks!
Is Top Cat too obvious? Or how about Benny?

Forgive me I have too much free time and my social circle resembles much of the main France forum! So I prefer to fill my time with sillyness instead!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me I have too much free time and my social circle resembles much of the main France forum! So I prefer to fill my time with sillyness instead!
How did I get here?
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
How did I get here?
Vote while you are here and encourage others to do so
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Palaja, near Carcassonne, Department of Aude, France
Roger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond reputeRoger O has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ewood
Must dash........................
Not a bad name for a bar!!
Mind you, it would make an anglophone West African laugh, though..

PS isn't it Petit Perdu??

PPS Pétard means firecracker (in kid's English of 5th November, a "banger"!
What the kids light, throw in the crowd and run for it!!

Last edited by Roger O; Oct 20th 2009 at 10:35 am.
Old Oct 20th 2009, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Have just read my own post.

Sorry for any offence, I was just refering to a very small minority and obviously not the majority of people.

Let the voting continue!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by Roger O
Not a bad name for a bar!!
Mind you, it would make an anglophone West African laugh, though..

PS isn't it Petit Perdu??

PPS Pétard means firecracker (in kid's English of 5th November, a "banger"!
What the kids light, throw in the crowd and run for it!!

Not really, Its what ever I want it to be. That was the idea My over use of the keyboard was noted aways back, Like all democratic ideas it will be amended at the time of creation.
Old Oct 21st 2009, 12:55 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, Its what ever I want it to be. That was the idea My over use of the keyboard was noted aways back, Like all democratic ideas it will be amended at the time of creation.
All these suggestions lack a certain je ne sais quoi.

We need something with a bit of wit and drive. Any clever people out there?
Old Oct 21st 2009, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Burbage
All these suggestions lack a certain je ne sais quoi.

We need something with a bit of wit and drive. Any clever people out there?
Well all of these ideas are from the regular users of the France Section. When your trying to publicise something don't insult the intended audience.

Surly you can find a more creative advertising drive that we haven't seen before. All of this to get your website name seen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.