Reload this Page >

Attestation Simplifiee

Attestation Simplifiee

Old Nov 11th 2013, 7:08 pm
jvc
BE Enthusiast

jvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attestation Simplifiee

i have been issued with a facture, and an attestation simplifiée for plumbing work done at home. Am I right in assuming I comlete this, copy it, and return it to the plumber with the cheque? Is it both of us that benefits from the reduced TVA or is this just for our benefit? I assume I keep this for the 5 years, and submit with my next tax return? I did not receive one of these forms from a different artisan for plastering work, despite him purchasing products to complete the work??? Can someone please explan this svp?

Last edited by jvc; Nov 11th 2013 at 7:14 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2013, 7:16 pm
jvc
BE Enthusiast

jvc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attestation Simplifiee

Also, if i did not received one from a previous artisan, should I request one if he has provided materials for the work done?
Old Nov 13th 2013, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all

I don't have my invoice to hand , but I'm pretty sure the lower rate of about 5% was included in the final total . I just wrote out the cheque to the plumber,

When I got my invoice from the builder it had 19% TVA. I pointed out that TVA for the plumber had only been 5%. He got me to fill in a form and he gave me a new invoice with the new amount.

I don't know if you can claim tax back once paid at 19%.

I would try your local Tresor Public, If it's not their dept, they would tell you who to contact
Old Nov 13th 2013, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all

as far as I'm aware you don't have to be a resident to claim reduced TVA on your property. I'm not so I don't pay tax in France.