The Archers

Old Jun 28th 2008, 8:35 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Archers

Originally Posted by treskillard
Of course it is Stanage - didn't anyone tell you? it said so in episode 43, year 43. A wonderful moment that brought tears to my eyes "This is the B all of life" said Ruth, "Aw Pet" said her mother "has yer life really got that boring?". "***** off Mam" said Ruth "I'm in the sodding Archers what do you expect"....

Now come on Stanage - where do you live? France, UK or the Archers. I know where I stand.

Well i have to say (in the real world)
Old Jun 28th 2008, 9:27 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
Eh, don't you mean Ambridge
Ah yes, Ambridge - the real world

Originally Posted by stanage2
Well i have to say (in the real world)
You too
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:17 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Ah yes, Ambridge - the real world

You too

Pardon,
Is that the joke of today?
Old Jun 29th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe they've put a Canadian in it - they keep following me everywhere
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:20 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

only 42 minutes to go before I listen to the Sunday Archers. Been a busy week doing nothing all day long and I found no time to listen so I get this treat of 6 episodes on the trot. No that my life is empty. Nor that I am sad. A bit lonely at times but who wouldn't be with four children
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:24 pm
Banned

only 42 minutes to go before I listen to the Sunday Archers. Been a busy week doing nothing all day long and I found no time to listen so I get this treat of 6 episodes on the trot. No that my life is empty. Nor that I am sad. A bit lonely at times but who wouldn't be with four children
Well lets hope after your injection of the Archers,you pick up.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:27 pm
down under where

Well lets hope after your injection of the Archers,you pick up.
How did you guess that it was the cleaning that was getting me down? Are you a mind reader?
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:43 pm
Banned

How did you guess that it was the cleaning that was getting me down? Are you a mind reader?

Could be 50yrs of marriage.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
down under where

Could be 50yrs of marriage.
Is that what's getting you down?
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:53 pm
Banned

Is that what's getting you down?

AU REVOIR.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:25 am
down under where

Want a pickled onion?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:12 pm
Banned

Want a pickled onion?

Non merci
Not late at night.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think Ed and Emma are going to get back together?
What will Clarrie do
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:46 pm
down under where

Originally Posted by val50
Do you think Ed and Emma are going to get back together?
What will Clarrie do
I have reported your comments to Mitzyboy who will I hope take appropriate action in public :curse:. How could you? Ed and Emma? Please remove that idea from your vocabulary. Emma is clearly in love with me and no so called radio soap-opera is going to convince me otherwise.

Yours

William
Old Jul 24th 2008, 12:51 pm
down under where

I have reported your comments to JDR who will I hope take appropriate action in public :curse:. How could you? Ed and Emma? Please remove that idea from your vocabulary. Emma is clearly in love with me and no so called radio soap-opera is going to convince me otherwise.

Yours

William
Originally Posted by JDR
Leave me out then. See if I care .
I didn't leave you out -stop being so touchy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.