Advice /Help

Old Dec 30th 2023, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Empressario691 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice /Help

Hi There,
Does anyone know the best way to sell a property in France? I have tried to use local estate agents, but none are interested in advertising the property.
Is anyone out there interested in purchasing a property to carry out a full renovation? The dwelling is located in Parcay-Les-Pins.
Thanks
Old Dec 30th 2023, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond reputeEuroTrash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice /Help

You could have a word with local notaires. Sometimes notaires have lists of property for sale, and I imagine they're not as picky as estate agents because it's not their main business, they don't spend time and money on marketing like estate agents do, they literally just pin up a list of property for sale and presumably they take a commission if they sell it. At least I'm suggesting this because my notaire used to have a list and a lot of the properties tended to be à renover complètement. To be honest haven't noticed if she still does and I don't know if others do. But it might be something to try. Is the notaire you used for the purchase still in practice? If so they might feel inclined to help an old customer.
Otherwise there's always leboncoin if you feel brave enough.