Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

ADORABLE CAT looking for TRANSPORT from ALGARVE to PARIS around 3rd of AUGUST

ADORABLE CAT looking for TRANSPORT from ALGARVE to PARIS around 3rd of AUGUST

Old Jul 28th 2011, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

barbara75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile ADORABLE CAT looking for TRANSPORT from ALGARVE to PARIS around 3rd of AUGUST

Hello! I'll be travelling from Faro to Paris on august 3rd with Ryanair, but this airline doesn't accept animals. So I am looking for a good soul who could bring my cat from Algarve to Paris around the 3rd of august. MANY THANKS!!! :+) MUITO OBRIGADA!!!!
Bonjour! je voyage de Faro à Paris le 3 août avec Ryanair et je voulais emmener mon chat mais cette compagnie ne permet pas les animaux sur ses vols. Alors je cherche une personne sympathique partant du Sud du Portugal aux alentours du 3 août qui pourrait emmener mon chat à Paris. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!! MUITO OBRIGADA!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2011, 6:39 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADORABLE CAT looking for TRANSPORT from ALGARVE to PARIS around 3rd of AUGUST

Originally Posted by barbara75
Hello! I'll be travelling from Faro to Paris on august 3rd with Ryanair, but this airline doesn't accept animals. So I am looking for a good soul who could bring my cat from Algarve to Paris around the 3rd of august. MANY THANKS!!! :+) MUITO OBRIGADA!!!!
Bonjour! je voyage de Faro à Paris le 3 août avec Ryanair et je voulais emmener mon chat mais cette compagnie ne permet pas les animaux sur ses vols. Alors je cherche une personne sympathique partant du Sud du Portugal aux alentours du 3 août qui pourrait emmener mon chat à Paris. MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!! MUITO OBRIGADA!!!!
Hi, bearing in mind the same request that you made for your outward trip, you'd do best to contact the organization that you finally used on that occasion...
Old Jul 29th 2011, 10:40 am
Just Joined

barbara75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ADORABLE CAT looking for TRANSPORT from ALGARVE to PARIS around 3rd of AUGUST

quite right...except their earliest Algarve via Paris trip is on August 18th and we leave on the 3rd... Someone was going to bring her back, but there hasn´t been any news from them (and they planned to come on wednesday until the 4th). Perhaps there is somebody out there who is travelling around the 3rd of august with an airline company that allows small animals on board; naturally I would pay the kitty´s place plus a sum to thank for the favor. So I´m still looking and hoping to find somebody travelling by car or by plane who could do this big favor in exchange for an agreed upon sum or a restaurant meal of their choice MANY THANKS!!!! MUITO OBRIGADA!!!!

Last edited by barbara75; Jul 29th 2011 at 10:47 am.