Adios Amigos

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:10 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adios Amigos

Just a few lines to say goodbye to my friends on the forums, as due to certain circumstances it is time for me to move on, but i will say no more on the subject.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs we have had together
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:10 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adios Amigos

Originally Posted by jdr
Just a few lines to say goodbye to my friends on the forums, as due to certain circumstances it is time for me to move on, but i will say no more on the subject.

You can't go You are my Fav Mod to pick on. But if you insist Good luck wherever you going.

Due to extreme circumstances Im double posting.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
JDR
you will be a sad loss. Where ever life takes you, i wish you all the best and a great life.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose
JDR
you will be a sad loss. Where ever life takes you, i wish you all the best and a great life.

I was shocked to read this. Knowing why jdr has decided to leave, I will be leaving as well. I am shocked by the behaviour of BE admin
I will miss you all very much
adieu
Val
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Au revior

In light of what has happened today with BE admin
I have no option but to join jdr and leave
Their actions have shocked me, and I no longer want to be a part of this, if this is the way they are going to treat their moderators
I will miss you all very much, it's been a great time in my life and I've made so many friends on here.
take care
Val
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
I was shocked to read this. Knowing why jdr has decided to leave, I will be leaving as well. I am shocked by the behaviour of BE admin
I will miss you all very much
adieu
Val
What is going on
I am very worried at these developments and troubled as to the departures
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:40 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Au revior

Their actions have shocked me, and I no longer want to be a part of this, if this is the way they are going to treat their moderators
I will miss you all very much, it's been a great time in my life and I've made so many friends on here.
take care
Val
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
NOT YOU TOOOOOOO

And don't you dare bloody leave...stop being a Mod,yes,but don't stop posting,we would all be heartbroken

What the hell is going on
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Africanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really niceAfricanrose is just really nice

Originally Posted by jdr
I haven't been on BE that long, but I know that you have helped a lot of people and that many will be sad to see you go. Thanks for all of the help and info.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cleri
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
NOT YOU TOOOOOOO

And don't you dare bloody leave...stop being a Mod,yes,but don't stop posting,we would all be heartbroken

What the hell is going on
What is going on. I am stunned. I thought we were a very happy family.

As per Cleri, we hope you dont stop posting. You have been a great help to many people and would be sadly missed.

What ever your choice, thanks for the support of the years.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:28 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

take care
Val
Both you and JDR are simply resigning, or leaving the Forum completely? I don't think anyone's any idea what's happening, but if there are really problems with Admin, then your explanations probably won't be published. Have you got the time and energy to send everyone a pm, please?
The Forums won't be the same without you.....
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dmu
Both you and JDR are simply resigning, or leaving the Forum completely? I don't think anyone's any idea what's happening, but if there are really problems with Admin, then your explanations probably won't be published. Have you got the time and energy to send everyone a pm, please?
The Forums won't be the same without you.....

the forums wont be the same. a sad day.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 12:57 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Don't leave please Val.

Please?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:30 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Don't leave please Val.

Please?
Thanks for the PM val, but PLEASE don't leave.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:18 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose
What is going on
I am very worried at these developments and troubled as to the departures
Nothing really, its just a misunderstanding which I'm not going into on the open forums, however I will add that Val and jdr are much loved members of this community.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:40 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

What????
This is some misunderstanding.
We can't have Val leaving as moderator because we behave with her around and if we stop behaving then things will just get really boring.
JDR????

I hope this is resolved because if not then the Moose will have to be sacrificed.

No choice.

It's his life against the mods.

(ominous sounds of knife sharpening stage left)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.