Shin kong wedbush

Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:41 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all
Default Shin kong wedbush

Anyone any info on these guys? They've called persistantly offering to make lots of money for me through trading. They operate out of

I STRONGLY suspect they are the same gang who were on the prowl last year,
the ones where they ask you to invest $10,000 right now or you'll miss the chance then get all shirty.

Shin Kong Wedbush
6F, No. 6, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd.,
Daan District, Taipei City
Taiwan
Old Nov 9th 2009, 9:35 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shin kong wedbush

Is it an anagram? I'm not very good at those
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:36 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Hmmm....

Interesting idea...

Best I could come up with was 'Knob He'd Swung His'...
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:59 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh.. Ooohh..

A better one..

Knob She'd Swung Hi...

Can you tell I'm bored right now....
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:35 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
Hunks showing bed !
Old Nov 18th 2009, 10:13 am
Just Joined

glsalw is an unknown quantity at this point

They persisted in calling all the expats in the office. They seem kosher but drive you mad with their phone calls. If you do want to invest, the 'we can only do $10000 minimum' is not the actual minimum they will go down to.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 11:24 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

They are not kosher, they will call with an urgent offer of a failsafe deal.

You must make a commitment or you will lose the chance.

You must promise to pay them whatever you have got them down to.
At this point they get very shirty with comments like "you said you would commit" and "are you wasting my time"
and when you agree to pay, which I did just to shut him up, they put you on hold and pass you to their manager who says he is recording the conversation.
This is meant to scare you into thinking you dare not back out

They then actually send you an invoice.

You can then sit back and watch the share price fall but only after a couple of weeks when they have your money.

They seem proffessional but are just a front for a bunch of con artists.

I'm looking forward to their next call just to wind them up
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

glsalw is an unknown quantity at this point

So you have invested with them ?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

andrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really nice

Look on the internet for the company. You might also find other people posting comments about them.

There was a similar story last year from a company in South Korea. Nice brochure but sounded a bit dodgy and I found a thread where dozens of other people had been contacted in the same manner - polite voice, hard sell, talking about ESPN......I just put the phone on the table, let him talk abd eventually he realised after about 10 mins that there was no one listening !
Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by glsalw
So you have invested with them ?
No.
They honestly think people will give more than $5,000 to a voice on the phone????

Must work though or they would'nt be around.

All I'm asking is that we all be aware and take care.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:00 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

So which one of you works for them?