Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Greeting to all Brits who loves SE Asia

Greeting to all Brits who loves SE Asia

Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:55 am
Just Joined

adi.adindas will become famous soon enoughadi.adindas will become famous soon enough
Default Greeting to all Brits who loves SE Asia

Hi All
I am new in this forum. I hope I can meet a lot of people here in this forum and particularly in this thread who have the same interest.

I travel to most of the time Indonesia but I also travel a lot to SE Asia region.

Hope I could meet people in this forum someday ...
Old Jul 8th 2011, 10:13 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greeting to all Brits who loves SE Asia

Hello again and big welcome to BE

Which countries have you travelled to in SE Asia? Which ones do you like? I've lived in Singapore, Thailand and now Malaysia. Apart from a few days in Hong Kong and Vietnam, that's about it for me.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 9:03 am
Just Joined

adi.adindas will become famous soon enoughadi.adindas will become famous soon enough

Hi Bakedbean
Thank you for warm welcome.

I have visited Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore many times.
I have been to Hong Kong. I am planning to visit Thailand and probably Malaysia. I will let you when I am there so we could probably have a beer.

Currently I am traveling across in Indonesia until early August ...

Cheers
Adi

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello again and big welcome to BE

Which countries have you travelled to in SE Asia? Which ones do you like? I've lived in Singapore, Thailand and now Malaysia. Apart from a few days in Hong Kong and Vietnam, that's about it for me.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you could give us some of the latest travel goss if your crossing Indonesia?
There is an Indonesia forum which could do with a few comments from being on the road in that country.

Just by chance are you crossing Sumutra to reach Penang? Done that trip a couple of decades ago. Would love to know how it is these days.

What are your favourite places in Indonesia? Know a few very well travelled folk that claim Indonesia their favourite country.

Must do a bit more travelling there in contrast to holidays.