Cuppa!

Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default Cuppa!

Hi
Only another 4 months until our 25th Wedding Anniversary to Hong Kong! Can't wait.

Just wanted to know how much does a good old cuppa cost! Not green tea or anything like that just your normal stuff!! well you know tetley, lipton!!
If I will get it there.

I have a very weak stomach too which doesn't like alot of new foods, we have breakfast everyday in the hotel, so won't need anything during the day, but in the evening what would a meal of steak and salad cost??
thank
Yve
Old Apr 5th 2008, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cuppa!

Well Kentucky and McD are probably the cheapest you'll ever find anywhere.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:54 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abergas
Hi
Only another 4 months until our 25th Wedding Anniversary to Hong Kong! Can't wait.

Just wanted to know how much does a good old cuppa cost! Not green tea or anything like that just your normal stuff!! well you know tetley, lipton!!
If I will get it there.

I have a very weak stomach too which doesn't like alot of new foods, we have breakfast everyday in the hotel, so won't need anything during the day, but in the evening what would a meal of steak and salad cost??
thank
Yve
Everywhere sells Lipton Yellow Label or derivatives thereof. You can get them in Starbucks and the like as well as the local places.

Steak and salad depends on where you go but the prices are similar to the UK. Don't worry- it's a very international city and someone, somewhere, always has exactly what you want!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:09 am
Just Joined

alanro is an unknown quantity at this point

Olivers Sandwich do a nice cup of tea.