Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

US UK TAX TREATY Help required

US UK TAX TREATY Help required

Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

panayiotis34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US UK TAX TREATY Help required

hi guys, can you please help me with a question i have?
I am a British citizen living in England and I recently got the opportunity to do some consultancy work (some software progamming work) for a US company. They sent me the contract to sign along with 2 tax forms. The forms require the details of the treaty and article under which I am allowed to be exempt from paying taxes is the US. Does any of you know what the related tax treaty and articles are? I will work for the US company as an individual from England and I do not have my own company. So I guess there must be an article related to the roaylties I will be receiving.

I look forward to hearing from you

regards
Panos
Old Apr 15th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: US UK TAX TREATY Help required

Originally Posted by panayiotis34
hi guys, can you please help me with a question i have?
I am a British citizen living in England and I recently got the opportunity to do some consultancy work (some software progamming work) for a US company. They sent me the contract to sign along with 2 tax forms. The forms require the details of the treaty and article under which I am allowed to be exempt from paying taxes is the US. Does any of you know what the related tax treaty and articles are? I will work for the US company as an individual from England and I do not have my own company. So I guess there must be an article related to the roaylties I will be receiving.

I look forward to hearing from you

regards
Panos
Hi there, maybe start here:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/international/usa-index.htm