Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Is there anyone in Zurich?

Is there anyone in Zurich?

Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Tuerki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there anyone in Zurich?

Hello there! I´m going to move to Zurich in January and looking for english speaking friends there. Is here someone else from Switzerland? Hope so :-)
Old Dec 4th 2005, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

editorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant futureeditorfcm12345 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Is there anyone in Zurich?

Hi there

I live about 30 minutes away from Zurich. I live in the country in a town called Eschenbach. Look up Rapperswil and I am 10 mins from there. Have you got a job to go to in Zurich for January?

Regards

Chris
Old Feb 12th 2006, 2:26 pm
Just Joined

EN184 is a jewel in the roughEN184 is a jewel in the roughEN184 is a jewel in the roughEN184 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Is there anyone in Zurich?

Originally Posted by Tuerki
Hello there! I´m going to move to Zurich in January and looking for english speaking friends there. Is here someone else from Switzerland? Hope so :-)
Yes, I am currently in Zurich.

beware the Zurich tax man. I reccomend you NOT to live in Zurich, because of the high tax and cost of living..