Reload this Page >

Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

Old Aug 31st 2004, 10:52 pm
Just Joined

andy ramage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

Hi everyone

Firstly congratulations to Roy for a first class forum. Yes I did manage to log on and no it wasn't your fault - I didn´t read your notes properly.

On the question of pools I would like to make a few observations:

Firstly, until the question of whether we are one or two communities is settled there is absolutely no point in even discussing new pools. If you look at your escritura you will see that in the section "CUOTAS" each apartment is allocated a cuota calculated as a percentage of the "whole" finca, which in this case is EITHER Selwo A OR B. The cuota is NOT calculated as a percentage of Selwo A&B together. The conclusion I draw from that is that we are indeed TWO communities and have been from Day One. However I am not a lawyer but I know a man who is! I´ve asked my lawyer to look at the escritura alongside the budget proposals and to give a definitive answer on whether we are one or two.

If we are registered as 2, then we need to organise an Extraordinary Meeting in both sections to elect a President and Board as any decisions taken to date are null and void. Personally I would also be looking at appointing a new administrator!

Once we have that answer we can look at budgets etc in the knowledge that we are not just p*****g in the wind and getting ratty with each for no good reason.

The biggest bombshell will be that if we are indeed 2 communities, Proibinsa are in breach of contract over the kids pools. The sales contract we all signed includes the same cuota, calculated as a percentage of EITHER Selwo A or B. And the contract states TWO pools for the community i.e. two pools for A and two pools for B. Watch this space!

Secondly I am very surprised that we would even be asked to vote on a proposal and budget based on the guesstimates of a few owners over a bottle of wine. A project of this size requires a detailed tender document and at least 3 separate quotes, together with full guarantee details, including witholding a percentage of the total cost for 12 months to cover any possible failings of the selected supplier. Once all that is in place, we can sensibly take an informed decision.

As regards the comments re: calculating community charges on the basis of square metres, I am afraid that is the law and we mere mortals cannot change it. We come back to our friend, the "cuota" - that is the basis of the calculation and it is carved in stone! It isn´t an arbitrary decision of the Administrator or anyone else, it´s cold hard maths, nothing more.

Whilst writing we were at Selwo at the weekend and were informed by Javier (Sales Office) that Proibinsa now have in their sticky hands our Licencia de Primera Ocupacion and we will shortly be receiving a letter to that effect. That means we can get our services connected. I wouldn´t hang around too long as there won´t be anythin stopping Proibinsa from cutting the site services once the paperwork is in place.

Finally my thanks to Pete Rogers for installing our lights and clearing our drains on the terraces. Apparently they were blocked with cement debris so I would recommend everyone checks theirs to avoid any nasty surprises once the rains arrive.

Right that´s me finished for now. Good night
Old Aug 31st 2004, 11:01 pm
Just Joined

andy ramage is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Tedeboy

I´m very sorry to hear of your predicament. If ít´s any consolation we were assured at the weekend that the townhall have now finally issued the Licencia de Primera Ocupación to Proibinsa. Once that is issued everything else can get moving - our services can be connected and the lifts can be inspected and licenced. Our administrator, María Alvarez, is responsible for moving this along and you should direct you enquiries to her.

Good luck to you and I hope you can crack a bottle in your new home within the next few days.

Good night.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Nigel Hall is an unknown quantity at this point

Tedeboy

I am full of sympathy for you regarding access to your apartment. The DDA, (Disability Discrimination) covers access to premises. It is european law. The developer has provided means of access via ramped sloped paths, and lifts. It is very frustrating that they are not in use but this is the frustrations with the whole site.

As our neighbour said in his mail, the way ahead is the administrator, although I have written on several occaisions with out getting the courtessy of an acknowlegment, never mind an answer.

Nigel Hall

Originally Posted by tedeboy
31st August 2004

Dear Friends

Contact at last.

Since I signed over the Deeds for Selwo and made all final payments, I have been trying to find a contact, to help with my problem, alas no help from my solicitor, agent, or Developers.

Through a friend of a friend, I finally made contact with someone living at Selwo who was very helpful and gave me this website.

I am a 73 year old disabled widower with a walking up steps Disability, who has bought a property at Selwo hills to spend my retirement in, as was the plan between my Wife and I two years ago, sadly she died before I could get it under way, it is however still my wish to do so. Having signed the Deeds, received the Keys, and of course made all the payments on The 16th of June, I was told I could move in anytime, as everything would be in order and working in about a few weeks.

With Happiness and excitement my Friend and I went over to arrange to have it Furnished, but could not get to the Apartment (3rd Floor) because no Lifts were working, we were told it would only be 2-3 weeks, so we carried on and chose all the Furniture and arranged to have it delivered and set out. The apartment was fully furnished and ready for occupation on 8thJuly.

Since this date I have been waiting for the Lifts to be Operative, as I cannot climb more than about seven steps, of all the constant Enquires, I have had nothing but lies from the Solicitor, Agents, and of course Proibinsa, the last words I heard was that they were at the Town Hall? Waiting for the Certificate, this was just before they closed down for August.

I have yet to see my Apartment, all I have ever seen is the Show Home and the Brochures, which now appear to be misleading. I am very annoyed and frustrated.

If anyone can offer me any help or advice, it would be most appreciated.

In the last two weeks, I have received a copy of the minutes of the residents meeting, and four Days ago a letter from the President, Both asking for money? I regret my answer is, whilst I am unable to get to my property, I will not part with any money whatsoever.

I would have thought that instead of asking everyone to pay to redo the developer’s shoddy work, it would be better to have a fighting fund to pay for a Solicitors advice, and action if necessary. My first question would be, is it illegal to sell a property as complete, when it is not, and is not accessible, as is my case.

Within the next two weeks, It is my intention to try and get into my Apartment. even if it means on my backside.

My best regards to you all.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

tedeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

Tedeboy

Hi Andy, Do you or anyone else have any up to date info on the services, in particular the Lifts being activated, I have phoned the Admin but she is on Holiday, and her secretary said e-mail her and she will reply. Of course no reply yet received.

I shall be over there next week and if the lifts are not working, I will have to book Hotel accommodation yet again.

Strange question I know, but does anyone know how many steps there are to the top floor from the Garage, or if there is a spare JCB around. lol

Regards.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

judemclaggan is an unknown quantity at this point

Tedeboy,

two things. First there is a new site selwo-hills.com where owners can register and communicate. I suggest you log on, get the instructions for passwords etc and take it from there.

Second as one with osteo arthritis and an artificial knee I do sympathise. We are on second floor and I did manage to struggle up when we were out in June. My impression is that there are 2 flights of 6 to each floor but they are shallow and not too hard to get up. I'm not sure what you can manage but perhaps a folding canvas chair carried by your friend so you can rest at each landing might help? If you walk up the ramps from the front entrance to your block you can at least save yourself the steps from the garage.

It must be very frustrating not to have seen your apartment but atleast it now seems we will soon get the licence and be able to sign a contract for the lifts.

jude mclaggan
Old Sep 5th 2004, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

ttbr2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

We arrived home from Selwo at 5.30am this morning. I am putting this message on this website rather than our own Selwo-hills.com because I am currently waiting for a password to be sent to me so I can register. (I am pretty tired so maybe I have done something wrong - probably!). However, due to the urgency I thought it best to put the message on here now rather than wait. (The Selwo website looks amazing, thank you Roy).

I set out below a two page document that was given to me by Tommy, the President.

"Estepona, 26 August 2004

Dear Owner of complex of 1-B Selwo
By means of this letter you are summoned to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Urbanization Selwo Hills Property Owners’ Community, which will be held at 18:00 for 18:30 on the second call, at the Trade Union, in San Lorenzao Avenue, no. 11, according to the following on the 21st September
AGENDA
1. Information about the possibility to formalize another independent owner’s community.
2. Election of the President, Secretary-Administrator and rest of members decided for the Board, in case that it would proceed to formalize another community for the small plot, that it’s formed by 32 apartaments.
3. Any other business.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Alvarez Planell
Administrator
P.O. Tomas Porter

Dear Owner,

Please find enclosed the notice of the meeting to be held on 21st September 2004.

During this month (August), it has been presented by several owners the possibility to formalize another community and then to make independent the expenses and the Board of the plots (there're 2). Because of this, the present Board has preferred to summon a General Meeting to adopt the new decisions to be able to continue with the starting of all the services.

As you already know, if you are unable to attend in person, you may give your proxy to another person. For this purpose you can fill in the form at the bottom.

Yours sincerely,

Maria Alvarez Planell

__________________________________________________ _______________

I, Mr/Mrs

Apartament …………… of Selwo Hills owner’s community hereby give my proxy to Mr/Ms to represent me at the General Meeting to be held on 21st September 2004.

Date:

Signature:

----------------------------------

The reason for the short notice is because Tommy is going to chair the meeting and he will be leaving Spain soon for a few months.

Tommy recommended another Administrator called Monica, who he felt would be suitable. She will be attending the meeting also. He has done this purely to help us out.

I don't know how many of us will be able to attend at such short notice.

This meeting is only for the owners of the smaller section of Selwo, now called 1b.

Jackie and Carl Long
Apartment 1421

PS please feel free to email me if you have any queries regarding the above

Last edited by ttbr2004; Sep 5th 2004 at 4:55 pm.
Old Sep 5th 2004, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

nazarko is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, and many thanks Jackie and Carl,

Having spoken to the adminstrator on the 26th aug we are astonished that there was no mention of the EGM. Why do we feel that people are pulling our strings in ways that would be unacceptable in any other aspect of our lives. We have been rushed into signing contracts rushed into the snag list which still has not been rectified.To hold this meeting with no official notice within such a time frame is impossible for us, like most of you we have busy lives. We're confused about why the meeeting should be held at Tommy's convenience. We had thought that the aim of the meeting was to elect our own president and to be masters of our own destiny.

In our view the recommendation of a new administrator has nothing to do with Tommy! Neither Tommy nor the administrator have contacted the very people this EGM concerns. You show a proxy form but its not clear what we are voting on. We feel that this meeting should be held at the convenience of 1b with ample notice, if Tommy is unable to attend so be it. If this meeting is not to mirror the shambles of the first meeting I suggest residents are given ample notice with an agenda on which they can cast their proxy vote if unable to attend. We are totally unhappy with the way the current budget has been set without our voice being heard, the way resorces have been targeted towards the large block and the lack of information and contact details of residents.

We shall be taking legal advice regarding these issues.

Thanks again for letting us know what's going on.

Ed and Linda Nazarko 1712
Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Ed, Linda and all

Just under two weeks until we get back to Selwo, and looking forward to it. Jackie & Carl's news is interesting, Thanks.

I am pleased to read that there is some action regarding the smaller phase and arranging an EGM. Although it is only two weeks to go until we are there again, the 21st is not one of the dates we will be there.

I agree with Ed & Linda, it is essential that as many people are in attendance to establish a well founded basis on which to proceed. Given what amounts to only two weeks notice of a meeting is impractical, and I fear all that we will end up with is all of us being sidelined with an onerous legacy, which will haunt us for some time.

As many of the owners as possible must contact the Administrator to insist that the meeting is delayed to the convenience of the owners, particularly those in Phase 1B.(the smaller one) As I can forsee that many of us will be over at Christmas - New year, it seems paractical to hold a meeting then. We are not all in the fortunate position of being able to jump on an aircraft at the drop of a hat! As the decisions impact on us, the meeting should be held at our convenience, i.e., the owners, not the developers or the administrator, or phase 1A owners. Remember, WE OWN the place, and the developer will be gone as quickly as he can without a worry, and the Administrator is supposed to work for the OWNERS, not the other way around. Put matters in perspective.

Would you believe, I still have not received any information from the devloper in answer to queries, nor the administrator. I still have not received and of the well written about VOTING forms on swimming pools, or agendas etc. I do exist, as most of do. It is amazing that we get to know what is supposed to be happening from a grapevine, not official communications. This is sad!

It is good practice to have a published agenda for any meeting and with this EGM it is critical to have one. We also need well presented documents and budgets in advance to review so that the comminity fee can be agreed.

I am going to contact the administrator again, although I wonder if I will get a response.

PLEASE LET YOU COMMENTS BE KNOWN TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. Delay tye meeting on the 21st. Thsi is the only chance we have to manage the result.

Nigel

Originally Posted by nazarko
Hi, and many thanks Jackie and Carl,

Having spoken to the adminstrator on the 26th aug we are astonished that there was no mention of the EGM. Why do we feel that people are pulling our strings in ways that would be unacceptable in any other aspect of our lives. We have been rushed into signing contracts rushed into the snag list which still has not been rectified.To hold this meeting with no official notice within such a time frame is impossible for us, like most of you we have busy lives. We're confused about why the meeeting should be held at Tommy's convenience. We had thought that the aim of the meeting was to elect our own president and to be masters of our own destiny.

In our view the recommendation of a new administrator has nothing to do with Tommy! Neither Tommy nor the administrator have contacted the very people this EGM concerns. You show a proxy form but its not clear what we are voting on. We feel that this meeting should be held at the convenience of 1b with ample notice, if Tommy is unable to attend so be it. If this meeting is not to mirror the shambles of the first meeting I suggest residents are given ample notice with an agenda on which they can cast their proxy vote if unable to attend. We are totally unhappy with the way the current budget has been set without our voice being heard, the way resorces have been targeted towards the large block and the lack of information and contact details of residents.

We shall be taking legal advice regarding these issues.

Thanks again for letting us know what's going on.

Ed and Linda Nazarko 1712
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:40 am
Very Old Member!

ScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud ofScotinSpain has much to be proud of

Hi all at Selwo,

You are sure having birth pains with the Urb. Have a look at the Law of Horizontal Property, which is the Spanish legislation governing the running of Communities and which, it would appear your developer, administrator etc. are blissfully unaware of. It might help you in your battle with them and goes into some detail on notice of meetings, minutes, responsibilities of President etc. etc.

I live in Albayalde, beach side of Cancelada and just up towards San Pedro, from you. The Community is very mixed; 55% Spanish, 35% Britist/Irish, 2 Germans, 1 Japanese, 2 Belgians, 2 Argentians, 1 Uruguyan, 1 Portuguese etc.

The President and Administrator are both Spanish and live in the Community as do the 2 Vice Presidents (1 Spanish, I English). It helps if the President lives on site as (s)he KNOWS what's going on, and a FULL TIME administrator has time to answer queries and administer the Community. These are probably more important than armed security guards!

Your Web Site is a great idea once it's established. I run our Community Web Site (with a little Uruguyan help?) and, as far as I am aware, we are the only COMMUNITY web sites in Andalucia; there are plenty of 'Area or Costa' sites but your Community site will be able to focus on Community matters and avoid the 'babble' that goes on in less focused sites, + it's password protected, or at least part of it is, so you can air your feelings without upsetting potential renters .

Happy to exchange Web ideas if you PM me.

Good luck with the pools.

John M
Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:40 am
Just Joined

All

I have just sent this email to Maria, the administrator at Selwo, regarding the propsed meeting in two weeks time. Could I suggest that it might be a positive move that as many of you also register your opinions with Maria, with the view of getting advance information , and a more suitable EGM meeting date.

Regards,

Nigel

Dear Maria

I do not seem to have received any responses from you to the emails I have sent to you. Is there a problem?

I now write to you with regard to a proposed Extraordinary General Meeting for the OWNERS of Selwo Hills 1B., planned for 21st September 2004. A number of the owners are in communication with each other and we have heard from owners visiting recently, that the meeting is scheduled. It is disappointing that I have not received, nor it seems, has anyone else, an official timely notification from yourself.

I must express my concern that if this meeting is to take place, this date is only two weeks away and it is not practical to get people to attend at such short notice, and to discuss such important issues. This is effectively an inaugural meeting and it is essential that the owners are able to attend and they should be in an officially informed position regarding the, agenda, dates location and have in advance all these items, plus proposed detailed analysis of proposed budgets and running costs. The provision of this information will result in a more palatable meeting, at which, there is a greater opportunity of reaching agreement with the owners. anything less is questionable and not within the spirit off founding a new community.

One must not lose sight of the fact that Selwo is the property of the OWNERS, who's comments and wishes must be taken into account. Anyone else's are irrelevant. Decision taken in their absence or without adequate consultation are inappropriate.

Is it not reasonable to I ask you to ensure that you communicate formally with the owners, providing all the information requested, and also to delay the proposed meeting until December, and hold it sometime between 27th and 31st. It highly likely that most owners will be at Selwo then.

Could you also provide me with the information I have requested.

Many thanks

Nigel J Hall
undefined

Originally Posted by Nigel Hall
Ed, Linda and all

Just under two weeks until we get back to Selwo, and looking forward to it. Jackie & Carl's news is interesting, Thanks.

I am pleased to read that there is some action regarding the smaller phase and arranging an EGM. Although it is only two weeks to go until we are there again, the 21st is not one of the dates we will be there.

I agree with Ed & Linda, it is essential that as many people are in attendance to establish a well founded basis on which to proceed. Given what amounts to only two weeks notice of a meeting is impractical, and I fear all that we will end up with is all of us being sidelined with an onerous legacy, which will haunt us for some time.

As many of the owners as possible must contact the Administrator to insist that the meeting is delayed to the convenience of the owners, particularly those in Phase 1B.(the smaller one) As I can forsee that many of us will be over at Christmas - New year, it seems paractical to hold a meeting then. We are not all in the fortunate position of being able to jump on an aircraft at the drop of a hat! As the decisions impact on us, the meeting should be held at our convenience, i.e., the owners, not the developers or the administrator, or phase 1A owners. Remember, WE OWN the place, and the developer will be gone as quickly as he can without a worry, and the Administrator is supposed to work for the OWNERS, not the other way around. Put matters in perspective.

Would you believe, I still have not received any information from the devloper in answer to queries, nor the administrator. I still have not received and of the well written about VOTING forms on swimming pools, or agendas etc. I do exist, as most of do. It is amazing that we get to know what is supposed to be happening from a grapevine, not official communications. This is sad!

It is good practice to have a published agenda for any meeting and with this EGM it is critical to have one. We also need well presented documents and budgets in advance to review so that the comminity fee can be agreed.

I am going to contact the administrator again, although I wonder if I will get a response.

PLEASE LET YOU COMMENTS BE KNOWN TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. Delay tye meeting on the 21st. Thsi is the only chance we have to manage the result.

Nigel
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

tedeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

undefined

Tedeboy

To all concerned.

Having read all the comings and goings, all I can is see everything going round and round, and at the pace things are moving I see it being around next summer before all is concluded. (Not acceptable by yours truly).

We now have an attempt for a meeting on the 21st, and quite rightly, many objections against it, in my opinion this would mean another two weeks of valuable time wasted, with little more than a glimmer of hope of its success.

The way I see it, is that we have in the first instant three very important and urgent actions to take.

1. Electricity supply. 2. Water supply. 3. Adequate Comfortable and above all Safe access to our Properties, by this I mean the Lifts.

I do not know how the Spanish system works in regard to the Electricity and Water charges, I would assume each Apartment is billed accordingly, and with the lifts I see no other way as the costs being equally divided between the Apartments.

No votes or agreements would be required from the Owners for these three very important items to be activated, without any delay.

At least we could use or live in our Properties without being at the mercy of the Developer; I refer of course to someone saying they could just cut these supplies off. now they have the Licencia de Primera Ocupacion.

Everything else, such as the Pools, Landscaping, Security, etc etc could then be sorted without any great panic.

Having been deprived access to my apartment by lift (my only means) since completion, I admit to being somewhat selfish with these suggestions.

ON THE OTHER HAND, AM I TALKING A LOAD OF RUBBISH?

Regards to all.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:54 pm
Just Joined

ttbr2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Selwo Hills, Costa del Sol?

Originally Posted by tedeboy
undefined

Tedeboy

To all concerned.

Having read all the comings and goings, all I can is see everything going round and round, and at the pace things are moving I see it being around next summer before all is concluded. (Not acceptable by yours truly).

We now have an attempt for a meeting on the 21st, and quite rightly, many objections against it, in my opinion this would mean another two weeks of valuable time wasted, with little more than a glimmer of hope of its success.

The way I see it, is that we have in the first instant three very important and urgent actions to take.

1. Electricity supply. 2. Water supply. 3. Adequate Comfortable and above all Safe access to our Properties, by this I mean the Lifts.

I do not know how the Spanish system works in regard to the Electricity and Water charges, I would assume each Apartment is billed accordingly, and with the lifts I see no other way as the costs being equally divided between the Apartments.

No votes or agreements would be required from the Owners for these three very important items to be activated, without any delay.

At least we could use or live in our Properties without being at the mercy of the Developer; I refer of course to someone saying they could just cut these supplies off. now they have the Licencia de Primera Ocupacion.

Everything else, such as the Pools, Landscaping, Security, etc etc could then be sorted without any great panic.

Having been deprived access to my apartment by lift (my only means) since completion, I admit to being somewhat selfish with these suggestions.

ON THE OTHER HAND, AM I TALKING A LOAD OF RUBBISH?

Regards to all.
Hi there Tedeboy,

You are not talking rubbish, you are talking a lot of sense.

We were very sorry to hear of the predicament you are in regarding your property and wish we could help.

We will be visiting Selwo on 20th October (midnight) until 27th October. During that time if there is anything we can do to help you then please let us know. Our apartment is 1421. Our email is [email protected], if we can help then let us know and we will come and see you. Anything at all, shopping, cleaning, etc. (This sounds a bit like we are a company who will charge you for these services - far from it, we are your neighbours and we just want to help in any way we can). My husband is very strong and if you need any furniture moved etc. he will only be too happy to help.

We are sure that by then you will have already entered your apartment, if for any reason you have not then we will help to you get up the stairs, if you so wish.

Good luck with everything
Jackie and Carl
Old Sep 8th 2004, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

All

I have just recieved an Email from my Lawyer advising that they have received notification that the developer has obtained the Licence of 1º
Occupation. They are just , just waiting to received the bulletins from the developer to be able to contract the utility supplies.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

Otto & Brenda Meinstad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: selwo hills

[QUOTE=judemclaggan]Glad to see that the site is becoming so active. And now we have been over ourselves ( Jude & Dave in Block 3) we recognise some names such as Roy & Marilyn and Tommy & Yvonne.

Overall we were very pleased with the complex but shared the disappointment with the grounds. I rather think Muller rather than Proibinsa should take the blame as presumably Muller designed the misleading brochures. The actual specifications just refer to 2 pools ( presumably one for each site) and tropical gardens. It was certainly Muller who misled us about where Blocks 1-4 would be to our great annoyance.

Thanks for advice on furniture. For our part we would recommend Casa Rattan and Jean's Emporium ( both in the small commercial complex almost opposite heading to Malaga) as worth a look with the benefit of delivering the same day. Also we would highly recommend Pete Rogers who left a flyer offering services in the apartments. He did a lovely job for us on lights and mirrors and also offers a rental management service.

We look forward with interest to the results of the meeting on Friday which we will miss and to coming out again.

Jude & Dave[/QUOTE=judemclaggan]

Hello there,

Let me introduce you to my husband and myself, we are Otto and Brenda, we are arriving on the 23rd September, and hopefully moving into appartment 301, I see you recomended Casa Rattan and Jeans Emporium for furniture, were they reasonable, as we are coming down to furnish our appartment to be able to rent it out, and therefore not looking to furnish it in a lavish way.

You also recomended Pete Rogers, and said he did your lights for you, did you have sunken ceiling lights, and again was he reasonable with his estimates, and how can we get in touch with him, does he have an e-mail address or telephone number so we can contact him to make arrangements, to do some electrical work for us. By the way we were dissatisfied with our marble floors and wondered if you could recomend anyone that could put it right for us, Tommy had someone that Javier arranged, but personaly I do not have much faith in their workmanship. Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Otto & Brenda
Old Sep 9th 2004, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Roy Leon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: selwo hills

Hallo Otto & Brenda,

Perhaps you are not yet aware but Selwo now has it's own website and Forum. It is still in it's early stages and we intend to make it grow.

If you go to http://www.selwo-hills.com
Then click on the Forum Icon you will see that we are already busy.
If you send me your e-mail address to [email protected]
I will send you the Registration and Log-in procedure.

Marilyn & I live in Holland but we will be in Selwo from 1st. - 15th. Oct.
We have Apto 602.
Look forward to meeting you one day.
cheers
Roy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.