Reload this Page >

RESIDENCY IN EUROPE

RESIDENCY IN EUROPE

Old Jul 24th 2012, 4:46 am
Just Joined

rajbir3767 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RESIDENCY IN EUROPE

HI

EVERYONE.....I AM FROM INDIA AND I WANT TO GET RESIDENCY IN EUROPE , CAN YOU ADVISE ME THE BEST WAY..PLZ...
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Re: RESIDENCY IN EUROPE

Contact the British Embassy/high commission and use google.
Old Jul 24th 2012, 9:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rajbir3767
HI

EVERYONE.....I AM FROM INDIA AND I WANT TO GET RESIDENCY IN EUROPE , CAN YOU ADVISE ME THE BEST WAY..PLZ...
Welcome to BE. This probably isn't the best forum to ask about European residency. Most of us are Brits living overseas...we do not need to seek residency in Europe. I will move your thread over to our main Europe forum...maybe the people posting in that forum will be able to help you. Failing that...Google should be able to point you in the right direction.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jul 24th 2012 at 9:27 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:21 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rajbir3767
HI

why do you want residency in Europe?
what are you going to contribute to Europe?

as per previous poster, go to the Embassy or High Commission or www.fco.go.uk and let your fingers do the walking.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 2:35 pm
UK Expat Turkey

ozsubasi is an unknown quantity at this point

Each country has it's own rules regarding residency so you would need to enquire at the embassy of the country concerned. Even those in the EU have individual requirements, there is not a single set of regulations that applies to them all.