Poland

Old Sep 16th 2018, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poland

Strange that there are no threads about Poland. There must be some from these Offshore Islands who are now in Polska ! Surely ? I cannot imagine that Migration is only one way from Poland to the UK.

My experiences there were all in the 1960s when the world was a different place. I do remember my visits to Warsaw. Lublin. Krakow, Silesia and Bieszczady.

One of the more exotic places I visited was the area around Klodzko in Silesia. German territory until 1945 when the Potstdam Agreement handed all this ethnically German territory to "Polska Ludowa". Ethnic Cleansing ? The term had not been coined at the time this happened.

Last edited by scot47; Sep 16th 2018 at 9:19 am.