Planica

Old Jan 20th 2014, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default Planica

Those of you who are ex Ourslovenia will know that I used to post about the ski flying competitions and the great fun to be had at the major event in Planica in March.
They are continuing to build the best jumps in the world but the 'big hill' will not be completed in time for this years event. God bless EU funds!
Anyway what got me thinking about this is the new reality tv show about to be launched - The Jump (on Sundays) ??
I just watch a small preview of it and it includes ski jumping plus many other winter sports. Amy Child in her kit, or without it flying down a ski hill. Wow this is for me.
In truth I joke about reality tv, don't often watch it but I think with liking winter sports, the Olympic winter games shortly and now this. Clearly I have some good viewing ahead and as Slovenia's major resort looks like spring at the moment I have canned my proposed ski trip until I see real evidence of some snow prospects. I don't want to go to other resorts, it's Amy and a Pussycat dolly on the box for me this season.
Yours shallow Michael...........
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice
Default Re: Planica

I have watched The Jump a couple of nights and in truth am very impressed with the celeb competitors and the winter sports skills they have 'mastered' ! Some did not even ski before training to take part.
When they do the ski jump it makes you realize how good the big hill sky flyers are.
It is a good warm up to the Winter Olympics. Hope all the security keeps everyone safe and it is a great event. Good luck to all competitors from GB
and Slovenia..
Best regards , Michael