Old Jan 25th 2013, 6:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Karma

As most of you are new, if you appreciate each others posts you can lave them karma, by clicking the button bottom left on the post and leaving a comment.

You can view Karma you have received and posts you are subscribed to by going to "my profile" (top left of the page)
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Karma

Hi, if I press the karma button do I have to type in the box? Also where does that message go and who sees it?
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Sorry couldnt resist

Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

@MBkarl Don't know if its me but I cant see anything!
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Should be a link to a youtube video, i might have messed up the link
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

No, it's there if you wait for it to appear
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by booboo24
Hi, if I press the karma button do I have to type in the box? Also where does that message go and who sees it?
Yes you type it in the box, and only the person you left it for sees it

You also have a pm facility to send people a private message that only they will see. Click on their name on the thread and you will see the options
Old Jan 25th 2013, 7:51 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by mbkarl
Should be a link to a youtube video, i might have messed up the link
No, I can see it
Old Jan 25th 2013, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

My connection must be too slow for it to load... ahh well!
Old Feb 24th 2013, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really niceSir Harry le Fise Lake is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
As most of you are new, if you appreciate each others posts you can lave them karma, by clicking the button bottom left on the post and leaving a comment.
ah ha!
In my quest to comprehend this karma thing, i've found this post.

So this is the forum's definition of karma, eh?

I somehow suspect you have not studied your Hinduism sufficiently, Mitzyboy - you seem to have decided karma is a positive phenomenon. (or perhaps this is an internet simplification).

It's been awhile since I looked at the Vedic scriptures [well, ok, like never] but to my understanding karma of itself, like quality, is neutral.

you can have good and bad karma. Even in Slovenia. It's all according to your former life's deeds. Ask the next talking frog that you happen to meet on the sierra and she'll surely enlighten you on this point.

H lFL
Old Feb 24th 2013, 11:01 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Sir Harry le Fise Lake
ah ha!
In my quest to comprehend this karma thing, i've found this post.

So this is the forum's definition of karma, eh?

I somehow suspect you have not studied your Hinduism sufficiently, Mitzyboy - you seem to have decided karma is a positive phenomenon. (or perhaps this is an internet simplification).

It's been awhile since I looked at the Vedic scriptures [well, ok, like never] but to my understanding karma of itself, like quality, is neutral.

you can have good and bad karma. Even in Slovenia. It's all according to your former life's deeds. Ask the next talking frog that you happen to meet on the sierra and she'll surely enlighten you on this point.

H lFL
No shit. Really?

Maybe you'd better take that up with Vbulletin who made this forum and provide us with the tools we have to run it
Old Feb 25th 2013, 12:03 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No shit. Really?

Maybe you'd better take that up with Vbulletin who made this forum and provide us with the tools we have to run it
I seem to remember the negative karma was disabled by Paul shortly after this feature was installed in the interests of promoting forum harmony. And it was a good call IMO.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:26 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by fatbrit
I seem to remember the negative karma was disabled by Paul shortly after this feature was installed in the interests of promoting forum harmony. And it was a good call IMO.
You're dead right there
Twas an easy way to belittle people on the forum