Its springing

Old Mar 8th 2013, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of
Default Its springing

Spring is well and truly on its way All the snowdrops are out and the daffs and tulips are peeping through. Just need to shake off the winter feeling and all will be well again
Old Mar 10th 2013, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all
Default Re: Its springing

Yay! We had snow today in the UK. It isn't lying though. Here the crocuses and snowdrops are out in full force but the daffs are struggling a little.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

right who jinxed us!

Thankfully i think yesterdays heavy downpour of snow was a one off and we should be heading in to spring now.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

booboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud ofbooboo24 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mbkarl
right who jinxed us!

Thankfully i think yesterdays heavy downpour of snow was a one off and we should be heading in to spring now.
Thinking Tenerife looks like a good place to live right now
Old Mar 15th 2013, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

luvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to beholdluvmeboys is a splendid one to behold

Its not effin Springing here, just a 6 day long "Pineapple express" Rain, Rain and more rain!!!!!

Seriously - nuff to make you weep
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

mbkarl is on a distinguished road

Right I'm not mentioning spring or summer again till the temperature goes over 20.

Can't believe it's snowing again today!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:20 am
Just Joined

AdeleG is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg - it's certainly no springing here today. It's snowing really heavily, i'd say about 30cm of fresh stuff and still coming down. Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee someone make winter go away, I don't think I can take it anymore. On days like today I find myself pondering life here.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

fizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to allfizzytom is a name known to all

Snowing in the Uk too today. I like snow but I really need spring to start.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

must remember to keep me mouth shut in future
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

March 22nd , Spring sprung and it has been snowing in London Town...
It is cold, I should have been at Planica for the ski flying with the only Union flag at the event , and the country has got about a fivers worth of gas left in its big meter ! Also when Scotland leave us what do I do with my flag - Fizzy no !!.
I bought a woodburner recently and have taken up the floorboards to burn.
Last March was the warmest and this weekend will be the coldest March day on record.
Thank god for global warming but when will it come.
If Luton ever looked like the tropics it would be great and I would visit the place, airport or not.
Cheers from bleak Britain.
M
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

SloJohn is on a distinguished road

Perhaps you should ditch buying tickets from Mr O'deary and get an account with Calor gas! I hope that's a smoke control approved wood burner your using as you live in the big smoke? Try looking in skips for pallets etc to burn. Bet there's plenty in your wealth neck of the woods.

Me thinks it's climate change now.
Old Mar 24th 2013, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

M AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really niceM AND G is just really nice

So EU for me ! DEFRA approved, Scandinavian design, built in Belgium, paid for in pounds, 84 % efficient and clean burn tech.... pallets are a no in this, just virgin forest for me !
Its brass monkeys today and snow has settled but not too much. Is Rumania warmer than here - might do a swap when they come .
Cheers M
Old Mar 24th 2013, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Originally Posted by M AND G
March 22nd , Spring sprung and it has been snowing in London Town...
It is cold, I should have been at Planica for the ski flying with the only Union flag at the event , and the country has got about a fivers worth of gas left in its big meter ! Also when Scotland leave us what do I do with my flag - Fizzy no !!.
I bought a woodburner recently and have taken up the floorboards to burn.
Last March was the warmest and this weekend will be the coldest March day on record.
Thank god for global warming but when will it come.
If Luton ever looked like the tropics it would be great and I would visit the place, airport or not.
Cheers from bleak Britain.
M
i was at planina yesterday with my union jack ski hat untill someone took advantage of my drunken state and stole my hat, I think the culprits were a couple of slovene lads I had my photo took with. but that apart it was a great day out, it was my first visit but the middle of the night set off was a killer and wine at six in the morning was a first.
Old Mar 24th 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Thank goodness we kept the British end up !!! Good on you but so disappointed we did not meet as you would clearly have seen my large Union flag in the VIP stands if I had gone. I dont pay VIP prices I might add as in SLO as you know it is whose palm you grease ! I just have so much work on at the moment and could not go.
My wife says she has never seen so many worse for wear people going to an event let alone what happens during it. She loved it when we let the wags come with us ( hope she does not read this or I will get an earful).
My flag has been taken several times at the after party dancing and singing gig but never have I seen any aggression. Just loonies taking of their pants and sliding down in the snow.
Trust you had a great time and had you said you were going I might have tried to get there or maybe that is why you didn't !!
Best from a slightly snowy London.
M & G
Old Mar 24th 2013, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

billycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nicebillycornelly is just really nice

Originally Posted by M AND G
Thank goodness we kept the British end up !!! Good on you but so disappointed we did not meet as you would clearly have seen my large Union flag in the VIP stands if I had gone. I dont pay VIP prices I might add as in SLO as you know it is whose palm you grease ! I just have so much work on at the moment and could not go.
My wife says she has never seen so many worse for wear people going to an event let alone what happens during it. She loved it when we let the wags come with us ( hope she does not read this or I will get an earful).
My flag has been taken several times at the after party dancing and singing gig but never have I seen any aggression. Just loonies taking of their pants and sliding down in the snow.
Trust you had a great time and had you said you were going I might have tried to get there or maybe that is why you didn't !!
Best from a slightly snowy London.
M & G
Maybe get it on next year, I've been living here for a year now and went on a big coach with friends, the camaraderie was great it only cost me 42 euros for the travel, food, wine and admission, it was a long hard day though so I may need a year out.
Agree with you about no trouble, for so many inebriated people it was trouble free, something of a rare thing in the uk, my only complaint was when we boarded the coach at 3.oo am we got seated in the middle of a group of young students already very drunk and very noisy it was a 3 hour uncomfortable journey but it was payback on the return they wanted to sleep while the rest of us were singing along to the accordions and still drinking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.