Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Golf in Bulgaria

Golf in Bulgaria

Old Feb 27th 2007, 11:48 am
Just Joined

mike123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Golf in Bulgaria

What do you think of the new golf courses being build in Bulgaria, and what do you think about bulgaria? Is it still good to invest in properties there?
I purchased 2 apartments close to Balchik and I am thinking of more!
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:29 am
Just Joined

delilah17a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Golf in Bulgaria

Originally Posted by mike123
What do you think of the new golf courses being build in Bulgaria, and what do you think about bulgaria? Is it still good to invest in properties there?
I purchased 2 apartments close to Balchik and I am thinking of more!
sorry to interrupt your golf thread Mike, but I wanted to get in on the Bulgaria page. I'm moving to Bg later this year and want to know if anyone can recommend a carrier or an alternative way of shifting all my stuff. Er, I have mountains, been living in Spain for years and don't want to out all my bits and pieces or clothes or computer for that matter, but want to know how to get my stuff in without it costing the earth either in carriers charges or in bribes. Anybody got any ideas?