Reload this Page >

Cultural Differences

Cultural Differences

Old May 29th 2007, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

davesmithsrm is on a distinguished road
Default Cultural Differences

Hello..

This could be one for the german living people on the forum - i do hope that someone can give me some advice on dating a german national.

It is not so much how or what to do (im not that backwards) but more along the lines of how to approach - is it true (if anyone knows) that German girls are a little more reserved to meeting guys and tend not to show their true colours in fear of giving the wrong signals out.?

I have met a lovely german girl twice now, but although we get on great i do not want to make a move that is too forward and make her run away.

Failing advice i will go and stick both of my size 10 boots in as i usually do whether it works or not.

thanks
Old May 29th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cultural Differences ???

Not only cultural , mate ;
there's also linguistic obstacles ( even when both players/actors speak english well ! ), a Very Big difference in sense/s of humour , as well as in expectations ( arising from such different histories...) , the list is Long ;
I do know a very happily-married couple , with 2 small children here , her a German , him a Brit...
So : Best of British Luck in anycase !!!
( Let us know , how you get on ! )