CRETE

Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

davestarr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile CRETE

My wife and I are planning to live long-term in Crete. We are aware that there are loads of cheap filights from Crete to UK (London) and vice versa from April to October but cannot see any published flights, especially cheap flights during November to March. Any help will be most welcome. Dave S
Old Jul 8th 2009, 2:38 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CRETE

Originally Posted by davestarr2
My wife and I are planning to live long-term in Crete. We are aware that there are loads of cheap filights from Crete to UK (London) and vice versa from April to October but cannot see any published flights, especially cheap flights during November to March. Any help will be most welcome. Dave S
I love Crete
No help to you whatsoever
But there you go
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

Dick here is an unknown quantity at this point

A quick google got me here:
http://www.charterflights.co.uk/schedule_flight.php

London to Heraklion via Athens Olympic Airlines, £280pp
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Austrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really nice

nov 2nd london gatwick to heraklion £37.00

http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/step2.asp

Also love crete, lived there for nearly 3 years. which part are you moving to?
Old Jul 8th 2009, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Austrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really niceAustrobrit is just really nice

I am getting London gatwick to Chania crete all through the winter starting at £ 167.00

Old Jul 8th 2009, 10:48 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

You'll be stuck with Olympic via Athens most likely, the charter flights all stop at the end of the season. When we lived on Rhodes, you just learn to mostly buckle down for the winter.
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I love Crete
No help to you whatsoever
But there you go
Always some help. Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: CRETE

Originally Posted by Dick here
A quick google got me here:

London to Heraklion via Athens Olympic Airlines, £280pp
Thanks for the info. Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Austrobrit
nov 2nd london gatwick to heraklion £37.00

http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/step2.asp

Also love crete, lived there for nearly 3 years. which part are you moving to?
Thanks for the info. Not sure where we are moving to. On holiday there from tomorrow to find out. Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:15 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: CRETE

Originally Posted by Austrobrit
I am getting London gatwick to Chania crete all through the winter starting at £ 167.00

Thanks for the info. Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2009, 6:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
You'll be stuck with Olympic via Athens most likely, the charter flights all stop at the end of the season. When we lived on Rhodes, you just learn to mostly buckle down for the winter.
I was afraid of that. Cheers
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

barryincrete is an unknown quantity at this point

If you get no joy with Olympic, Try Aegean Air.

This is a very high quality airline. They have 2 flights/day Athens- Heathrow (maybe 3 now) and many shuttles between the Crete airports & Athens.

Come down to the South west coast. Unspoiled, beautiful not too touristy. You'll love it