Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Bruges , Flanders ?

Anyone in Bruges , Flanders ?

Old Jan 20th 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Ray51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud ofRay51 has much to be proud of
Default Anyone in Bruges , Flanders ?

Hi ,
the word has it that there are a good number of Brit-Expats in and around Bruges ( Brugge ) , Oostende , Knokke , De Panne ...;
would be nice to be able to get in touch with some of you , out there , exchange inputs and the like...!
Cheers !
Old Jan 21st 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Fenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura aboutFenton has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Anyone in Bruges , Flanders ?

Would love to be, but not abe to move for some time yet, would need to get an English speaking job first

Although we would move to the Ypres area when we get the chance
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

davesmithsrm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone in Bruges , Flanders ?

Hi Ray, we briefly chatted on here at the end of last year, but never arranged for a drink.

I have moved to Tielt-Winge, which is halfway between Leuven and Hasselt along the E314.

It is a small village, but i have seen at least two other British registered vehicles parked outside the local frituur at various different times.