Wiring Rules Amendments

Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiring Rules Amendments

Get your free PDF versions of the amendments here (you have to pay for the book format):

http://www.saiglobal.com/shop/Script...AS111603098152

http://www.saiglobal.com/shop/Script...AS675618737965

http://www.saiglobal.com/shop/Script...AS824423619514

Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: Wiring Rules Amendments

Originally Posted by Wendy
Yep, they're finally out.

http://www.saiglobal.com/Publishing/...ules/order.htm

Order now

The New Wiring Rules comes in three versions for your convenience – PDF, traditional Hardbound, or the popular Paperback edition. SAVE 10% when you instantly download your copies and pay no delivery charges.

Get switched on. Compliance with the new AS/NZS 3000:2007 will be mandatory. Call 131 242 or click on the links below to order and get up-to-date now!

Member Retail
AS/NZS 3000:2007 (Paperback) $107.10 $126.00 ORDER NOW

AS/NZS 3000:2007 (Hardbound) $121.55 $143.00 ORDER NOW

AS/NZS 3000:2007 (PDF) $96.39 $113.40

Andy
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:00 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
hi wendy, just to let you know that the links that you have posted are for older amendments that i would think most people would already have in there anz3000. the new 2007 updates are avalible but you have to pay for them:curse: as shown in the above post.
just thought i might save someone the time of downloading these like i did
wounder when they will let you download them for free they should at least let you download the updates for free
thanks for letting us know that they are finaly out at last. sparks.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparks124
hi wendy, just to let you know that the links that you have posted are for older amendments that i would think most people would already have in there anz3000. the new 2007 updates are avalible but you have to pay for them:curse: as shown in the above post.
just thought i might save someone the time of downloading these like i did
wounder when they will let you download them for free they should at least let you download the updates for free
thanks for letting us know that they are finaly out at last. sparks.

I forgot about this post

I noticed that they were the wrong ones after I'd printed them all off and tried to put them into my OH's folder but I forgot to post it here So thanks for that.

His employers have told him that if he needs them, then they will pay for them, so that's a bonus