Vets Practical Passed

Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice
Default Vets Practical Passed

Have just done the October Practical at Blackburn just logged onto the vets website to see if they had loaded the results on there and have found that i have passed. A big thanks to the guys on here that have answered some queries for me and to the guys that have gave me some tips and pointers. If i can offer any advise its dont panic its not rocket science and its easier then an AM2 so dont worry and think first. Anyone wants anything more specific then feel free to PM me.
Old Nov 7th 2009, 6:07 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vets Practical Passed

Originally Posted by minty01
Have just done the October Practical at Blackburn just logged onto the vets website to see if they had loaded the results on there and have found that i have passed. A big thanks to the guys on here that have answered some queries for me and to the guys that have gave me some tips and pointers. If i can offer any advise its dont panic its not rocket science and its easier then an AM2 so dont worry and think first. Anyone wants anything more specific then feel free to PM me.
congratulations mate
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

isr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really niceisr999 is just really nice

Have one of these mate

isr999
Old Nov 8th 2009, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all

congrats
Old Nov 8th 2009, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Kirby Reynolds is on a distinguished road

well done mate.

Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

gr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nicegr8sparks is just really nice

Hey,

well done fella.......just a few more hoops to jump thu and your in oz!

Richie