Vetassess payments

Old May 4th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice
Default Vetassess payments

Hi everyone, once you have recieved your letter to say you can take your practical assessment, do you make your payment for the practical assessment straight away(visa or is there a form to send away?)Its just ive noticed on the Vetassess website that the closing day for practical assessment payments for the July assessments is the 2nd of June.My paper assessment is as we speak awaiting collection at Melbourne GPO and i wondered what the timescale was for you peeps who applied for the April asessments.I think its going to be a close call for meMany thanks for sharing your experiences.
Old May 4th 2008, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: Vetassess payments

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel it was a very very very close call for us.

Think we needed to have booked and paid by 26th Feb on 25th we'd not had the yes or no, I rang up and was told it would be ready any day

We kept getting it in middle of night to check and I think we received email 2 days after closing date but filled form in and emailed back, but unfortunately we weren't emailed all of the forms and they couldn't take payment.

They then sent the full attachment on email and we completed and sent back, Vetassess wouldn't confirm for a while if we'd managed to get on April assessment - I was persistent and asked if we'd not got on could they look at other venues ie India, Sri Lanka (we'd have had a holiday as well).

But we finally got confirmed as they had done an extra few days the week after so Dave was one of the last to do it.

You should be fine good luck....let me know when you need your nerves settling...............................omg I'm applying for the Visa tomorrow( you should see the paperwork!)

Good Luck

Becky
Old May 5th 2008, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

thanks for that Becky and it seems there's a little leeway hopefully.Good luck with the paperwork
Old May 5th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by Porter
Hi everyone, once you have recieved your letter to say you can take your practical assessment, do you make your payment for the practical assessment straight away(visa or is there a form to send away?)Its just ive noticed on the Vetassess website that the closing day for practical assessment payments for the July assessments is the 2nd of June.My paper assessment is as we speak awaiting collection at Melbourne GPO and i wondered what the timescale was for you peeps who applied for the April asessments.I think its going to be a close call for meMany thanks for sharing your experiences.

Hi Porter,

We received the practical application form attached to the e-mail they sent then completed it and scanned it back - like Becky a day after the closing date!! We then didn't hear for ages, about another month I think as to whether we were on the April one or not.

Having said that, we also always received the letters via post exactly one week after getting the e-mail so you should maybe receive these next week then you can always scan them back. You've a few weeks to go till 2nd June so don't start panicking just yet.

Good luck with it all.

Kat
Old May 5th 2008, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Kat, not in a hurry to pay my money anyway