transfering liscences

Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

jonallcock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default transfering liscences

Hello,

Quick question I'm a spark heading to Sydney NSW on the 2nd May I've had a job offer with a company who want me to go to south AUS to peer tec and get my licence there and then transfer it to a NSW licence as its a load quicker.
Has any one else done this and is it that easy to transfer the licence?

Cheers

Jon
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:47 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: transfering liscences

Originally Posted by jonallcock
Hello,

Quick question I'm a spark heading to Sydney NSW on the 2nd May I've had a job offer with a company who want me to go to south AUS to peer tec and get my licence there and then transfer it to a NSW licence as its a load quicker.
Has any one else done this and is it that easy to transfer the licence?

Cheers

Jon
Hi mate, im off to cairns and planning on doing the same. I rang peer up and they said no problem they have a lot of electricians that do it. Its 3 weeks, 2 days a week and then yor test. Must be simple to switch the licence from state to state if they have guys coming from all over.
This is the link to peer training if you want it mate.
http://www.peer.com.au/courses.htm

Stu

Last edited by stu:0; Mar 12th 2007 at 9:50 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Timvic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jon,

don't know if you remember me, but we spoke about 18 months ago before i came over here to work for Mowlems. I have since left Mowlems and we are about to move down to the Central Coast were i have a maintenance electricians job.

I have done the peer training in S.A. but haven't actually transfered my liscence yet but won't be long now, just haven't been bothered to do it.

Are you still going to work for Mowlems or as they are now known Carrillions.

When are you arriving in Oz.

Tim.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I take it Peer is just in SA then?
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
I take it Peer is just in SA then?

Yes
Old Mar 13th 2007, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Timvic is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry mate,

i can see you will be arriving on the 2nd May.

Tim.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

jonallcock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timvic
Hi Jon,

don't know if you remember me, but we spoke about 18 months ago before i came over here to work for Mowlems. I have since left Mowlems and we are about to move down to the Central Coast were i have a maintenance electricians job.

I have done the peer training in S.A. but haven't actually transfered my liscence yet but won't be long now, just haven't been bothered to do it.

Are you still going to work for Mowlems or as they are now known Carrillions.

When are you arriving in Oz.

Tim.
Hello Tim,

How you doing mate, I'll send you a PM 2nite (as soon as I get the bin lids in bed)

Jon
Old Mar 14th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Yes
Thank you