Transfering licencses

Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

sean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the roughsean.eldridge is a jewel in the rough
Default Transfering licencses

Hey guys, Im moving to Perth in september and will be completing the relevant courses to meet the Aussie standards, but Im only planning on staying in Perth for about 6 months. I plan to move onto Queensland eventually but will I need to redo all my courses because Im no longer in Perth or does this not matter?Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:25 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Transfering licencses

You dont need to do anything mate as its part of the mutuall recognition thingy ma jig

found here

Not looked through myself but am very sure it works for you and you wont have to do anything regarding the electrical side of things

Dougie
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:35 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transfering licencses

Originally Posted by sean.eldridge
Hey guys, Im moving to Perth in september and will be completing the relevant courses to meet the Aussie standards, but Im only planning on staying in Perth for about 6 months. I plan to move onto Queensland eventually but will I need to redo all my courses because Im no longer in Perth or does this not matter?Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
http://www.deir.qld.gov.au/electrica...tate/index.htm