Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

TRA trouble - external help avaible in AUS?

TRA trouble - external help avaible in AUS?

Old Nov 24th 2009, 2:51 am
Account Closed

chris_at_forum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA trouble - external help avaible in AUS?

hi
they drive me mad mad mad... I would have failed my trade test :curse:
I have been best prepared, thanks to the forum, and was at least best in the practical part of 4 candidates.

Do you know an arbiter, conciliator, intermediator I could bring in, which helps consumers in thouse cases?
Is there a system in Australia that helps consumers independently and for free, before the take a lawyer? I don't trust the TRA system anymore.

and what else ... On the phone the support sayed, I should be lucky that I have got the trade test so cheap, only 270$, its worth 5000$ !!!!

Last edited by chris_at_forum; Nov 24th 2009 at 3:08 am.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Kevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to allKevin S is a name known to all
Default Re: TRA trouble - external help avaible in AUS?

Hello All,

What are you saying, you passed and want to complain or you didn't pass. It's not very clear from your text.

Regards

Kevin
Old Nov 25th 2009, 12:50 am
Account Closed

chris_at_forum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA trouble - external help avaible in AUS?

Originally Posted by Kevin S
Hello All,

What are you saying, you passed and want to complain or you didn't pass. It's not very clear from your text.

Regards

Kevin
didn't pass, because I failed testing of the light circuit, they say. But it's a mistace, because he didn't want me to test it, it was getting late after nearly 12 hours.
So the situation is, that they have to take back their decision because of a mistace.
Back to my question. Is there any help in Australia, that could take over communication?