tra forms

Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of
Default tra forms

Has any one got a link for where we can down load the tra app forms please (wendy!)
Thanks Tim
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: tra forms

Hi there Tim
I'm not as on the case as Wendy but you can find the forms on the TRA website http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...l/Migrant/TRA/ and click on the international skills assessment picture.

hope this helps
Tanz
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud ofTintsexpert has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by madtanz
Hi there Tim
I'm not as on the case as Wendy but you can find the forms on the TRA website http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...l/Migrant/TRA/ and click on the international skills assessment picture.

hope this helps
Tanz
thanks, just downloaded them, now the hard work begins!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tintsexpert
Has any one got a link for where we can down load the tra app forms please (wendy!)
Thanks Tim

Sorry, I went to bed
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy
Sorry, I went to bed
Started filling them out last night, starting with the "war & peace" bit when I get home tonight,anybody got any tips????
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Started filling them out last night, starting with the "war & peace" bit when I get home tonight,anybody got any tips????

I googled for 'electricians job description' and got lots of ideas of what to put from job websites and various other places. I just copied and pasted everything I found into word, printed it all out then my OH went through it all and crossed out things he didn't do. I then typed it all up from there. Took us about 10 attempts to get it all just right.

I also got hold of a screwfix direct and electrical suppliers catalogues and went through them for tools so we didn't miss any out.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

I googled for 'electricians job description' and got lots of ideas of what to put from job websites and various other places. I just copied and pasted everything I found into word, printed it all out then my OH went through it all and crossed out things he didn't do. I then typed it all up from there. Took us about 10 attempts to get it all just right.

I also got hold of a screwfix direct and electrical suppliers catalogues and went through them for tools so we didn't miss any out.
thanks for that, looks like the next week or so will be taken up with app forms then!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks for that, looks like the next week or so will be taken up with app forms then!

Don't want to scare you, but ours took 4 months (but I did type up all the references because his bosses couldn't be bothered )
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't want to scare you, but ours took 4 months (but I did type up all the references because his bosses couldn't be bothered )
well worked for same guy for ten years!!!!!!!!!!
do I have to get referances from each employer? some are long gone in to the great insolvancy file in the sky!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well worked for same guy for ten years!!!!!!!!!!
do I have to get referances from each employer? some are long gone in to the great insolvancy file in the sky!

I think (but don't wuote me on this!) that you need to send in refs for the past four years (if you've done an apprentiship), refs from your apprentiship and all your certificates.

But double check that, cos I'm not 100% certain
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Well I am almost there! Have all my certificates, refrences, some on my contracts, three log books!

Do I need to get hold of my training contract, its proving difficult!

How do I prove I have completed my apprenticeship (as I said have all certs)?

Do I get a letter from my college or previous em[ployer that says I completed my apprenticeship?

With these log books, I not sure how much to send in, if I photocopy them all it will cost £50-100 just copying and will run to 500-600 pages in total is that just too much?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

madtanz is on a distinguished road

Just starting work on my TRA this evening, I think it may take quite a while!( must keep smiling.)Also I Spoke to the visa bureau yesterday as suggested by Wendy and found them most helpful.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by andym79
Well I am almost there! Have all my certificates, refrences, some on my contracts, three log books!

Do I need to get hold of my training contract, its proving difficult!

How do I prove I have completed my apprenticeship (as I said have all certs)?

Do I get a letter from my college or previous em[ployer that says I completed my apprenticeship?

With these log books, I not sure how much to send in, if I photocopy them all it will cost £50-100 just copying and will run to 500-600 pages in total is that just too much?

For my OH's apprentiship I just sent in a reference from the guy that he worked for while he was training. It stated that he worked for him as an apprentice for the duration of his college course and that he continued to work for him after he qualified. It detailed what his duties were as an apprentice. He also put how much he earned during his training and also how much he earned once qualified.