Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Is there anyone who applied ARTC in Mid April get the outcome ?

Is there anyone who applied ARTC in Mid April get the outcome ?

Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:22 am
Just Joined

autd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there anyone who applied ARTC in Mid April get the outcome ?

Is there anyone who applied ARTC in Mid April got the outcome ?

It's so long, more than 30 work days.

Last edited by autd; Jun 10th 2011 at 10:26 am.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Deyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really nice
Default Re: Is there anyone who applied ARTC in Mid April get the outcome ?

Hi

You should really call them.

I have another problem. I've been waiting for the approval letter from Energy safety so long. Friend of mine got approval in the same day when he applied for.
Old Jun 11th 2011, 7:46 am
Just Joined

But they said don't contact them until getting the outcome.
Old Jul 18th 2011, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice

Hi Autd

Have you had any news regarding your application? How many working days are you upto?

Good luck Stixblue
Old Jul 18th 2011, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Still no news

Thanks
Old Jul 26th 2011, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

stixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nicestixblue is just really nice

Hi Autd

Have you heard anything as of yet? If not are you going to contact them?

Cheers Stixblue
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Hi,
Well I've just managed to get my last reference after months of waiting and I'm now ready to apply for an ARTC.
But, after just reading the recently updated FAQ section of the TRA/ARTC website it appears you now have to show proof that you are currently residing in OZ. Hopefully, this just means that you must provide an OZ address on the application form. Have emailed them for clarification.
Regards Derren
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Originally Posted by derren7
Hi,
Well I've just managed to get my last reference after months of waiting and I'm now ready to apply for an ARTC.
But, after just reading the recently updated FAQ section of the TRA/ARTC website it appears you now have to show proof that you are currently residing in OZ. Hopefully, this just means that you must provide an OZ address on the application form. Have emailed them for clarification.
Regards Derren
Hi Derren, Not sure that is correct mate. It says you have to be an eligable to live or work which i have taken to mean you have a valid visa. When you fill in the ARTC application form aswell on page 1 and 2 of pages 13 it goes through who can apply and asks for an address if you are living outside of Aus. It does say though it will not send the cert overseas if you pass, you have to be in Aus to apply for that. They just send a conformation of pass email/letter to overseas applicants.

Take another look mate.
Old Aug 2nd 2011, 8:41 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Regards Derren
use a mates, i`ve had 7 or 8 artc certs to my home address
i bet the tra think i`m stockpiling electricians lol
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by steve`o
use a mates, i`ve had 7 or 8 artc certs to my home address
i bet the tra think i`m stockpiling electricians lol
Hi Minty and Steve,
On 21 july the TRA issued a new application form cutting it down from 13 pages to 11 and updated the FAQ section of their website. The FAQ section now states that you must show proof that you are currently residing in OZ and they no longer states that they will try to process applications within 30 days.
ARTC application changes
I don't have a problem providing an Oz address. My understanding is that before, if you didn't provide one ,then they would hold on to the certificate until you arrived in OZ. As they are currently experiencing a large backlog then they may be trying to cut back their workload by putting off overseas applications?
Regards Derren
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

minty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really niceminty01 is just really nice

Hi Minty and Steve,
On 21 july the TRA issued a new application form cutting it down from 13 pages to 11 and updated the FAQ section of their website. The FAQ section now states that you must show proof that you are currently residing in OZ and they no longer states that they will try to process applications within 30 days.
ARTC application changes
I don't have a problem providing an Oz address. My understanding is that before, if you didn't provide one ,then they would hold on to the certificate until you arrived in OZ. As they are currently experiencing a large backlog then they may be trying to cut back their workload by putting off overseas applications?
Regards Derren

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH
What happens to those of us that submitted the old form before the 21st July. Surely they must process the application using the rules at the time
Old Aug 17th 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Autd

Have you had any contact recently with TRA? Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Stixblue
Old Aug 17th 2011, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Nothing except awaiting.

Boring and anxious !
Old Aug 18th 2011, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Autd

Tell me about it, gettin rather peeved off! Keep me informed

Stixblue