Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

RTO's or apply for TRA yourself?

RTO's or apply for TRA yourself?

Old Apr 26th 2012, 12:12 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
alunfrostbite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RTO's or apply for TRA yourself?

Hi, I'm currently in SA and looking for the quickest possible way to get to A-Class, I've got my TRA forms written up and references from my boss in England (3 and a half years) and one in SA (6 months) - I've been told 4 years is the minimum required instead of 7, am hoping this is true.

Just wondering if I would be better off going through an agency, and if so could anybody recommend one, and what are the price differences between the agency route and just doing it myself?

I'm looking for the quickest possible way and any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Last edited by alunfrostbite; Apr 26th 2012 at 12:40 pm.
alunfrostbite is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.