RESULTS ANYONE?

Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: RESULTS ANYONE?

Well done everyone!!

Now get in the queue behind us April ones!!

No, seriously, it's a tough time and huge congratulations to you all, but I warn you, the next step is a whole lot longer!!!

Good luck with you visa applications!!

Mel
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:10 am
Just Joined

WXGIRL is on a distinguished road

Hi dobaman

That's great about the house

Considering you told Keith a couple of weeks ago that it wasn't looking good ........Am really chuffed for you
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

WoodyXRomford is on a distinguished road

Hi all, and firstly well done to those that have passed.

This may make you chuckle (even if its at my expense!!)

I did my prac on 15th with Porter and Rob whom both received there results by post on Saturday 26th (That is right isnt it?). So being quite anxious I thought I'd phone vetassess on Monday 28th at night to catch them as they were startin work on Tuesday. As I'm going thru an agent I thought that the agent just hadn't got round to telling me my result, so I thought I'd ask the source.

Got through to vetassess and confirmed who i was with my veta no., D/O/B etc and the lady said, "Oh yes, I have your result here"
"Great, ......so did I pass?!?!"
"Oh I'm sorry but we can't give that info over the phone, all results have been sent out last week"
"But it's me and it's my result, so why can't you just tell me?!"
"Sorry its our policy"
"Thanks alot, have a lovely day" I replied

So this morning (Tuesday afternoon at my agents office) I rang them to find out whats going on. They hadn't received anything yet and emailed veta straight away.

The guy at veta sent this to my agent, which you have to just laugh at really;

""Results were sent on Friday last week. You should receive them shortly. If you do not receive them by the end of the week, let me know and I will re-send.

As always I cannot give you the outcome of the assessment but I think he will be happy with result.

Cheers""
:curse::curse:

So its seems I should be celebrating with the rest of you guys but without it in black and white I'll continue to tear small patches of hair from my head.

Woody (in limbo)
Old Jul 29th 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

woody, they have some strange ways about em, these australian folk. we've been trying to deal with customs and quarantine. they arent particularly helpful but they do love their rule books.
still, your story does sound positive, cant they fax your results to your agent, or you or email, thats pretty secure. its gotta be pretty painful waiting for it. hang in there

WXGirl, house sale came outa the blue. cash buyers too still i'll believe it when it actually happens. we sold another house last year, took us 9 months for a very straightforward deal:curse: so i never count my chickens. keiths gotta be getting a bit twitchy now. i bet he's looking through the window for the postman every morning

D
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

Originally Posted by WoodyXRomford
Hi all, and firstly well done to those that have passed.

This may make you chuckle (even if its at my expense!!)

I did my prac on 15th with Porter and Rob whom both received there results by post on Saturday 26th (That is right isnt it?). So being quite anxious I thought I'd phone vetassess on Monday 28th at night to catch them as they were startin work on Tuesday. As I'm going thru an agent I thought that the agent just hadn't got round to telling me my result, so I thought I'd ask the source.

Got through to vetassess and confirmed who i was with my veta no., D/O/B etc and the lady said, "Oh yes, I have your result here"
"Great, ......so did I pass?!?!"
"Oh I'm sorry but we can't give that info over the phone, all results have been sent out last week"
"But it's me and it's my result, so why can't you just tell me?!"
"Sorry its our policy"
"Thanks alot, have a lovely day" I replied

So this morning (Tuesday afternoon at my agents office) I rang them to find out whats going on. They hadn't received anything yet and emailed veta straight away.

The guy at veta sent this to my agent, which you have to just laugh at really;

""Results were sent on Friday last week. You should receive them shortly. If you do not receive them by the end of the week, let me know and I will re-send.

As always I cannot give you the outcome of the assessment but I think he will be happy with result.

Cheers""
:curse::curse:

So its seems I should be celebrating with the rest of you guys but without it in black and white I'll continue to tear small patches of hair from my head.

Woody (in limbo)
awww, woody really feel for you, can't believe that we've had our results but you're still waiting! sure it'll be good news tho when it finally arrives x

lou x
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Congratulations to all those who have passed, we passed in April and now waiting,waiting,waiting to get a case officer so we can do our medicals and police checks. Well done all of you.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Porter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nicePorter is just really nice

Hi everyone,thanks for all the support including the bar at about midnight, it was a long day dressed as a beefed up Buzz Lightyear and sweated buckets.I hope everything turns out for the best Woody it really must be a mixture of frustration and disbelief.The sun is shining so lets keep smiling
Old Jul 30th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi Dobaman.......Yeah we are both feeling it at the moment .......I have even popped in between work in the hope that the postman brings Keith's result, but nothing yet!!!!

Like alot of people we are feeling a bit fed up with it, but hopefully something will come tomorrow
Old Jul 30th 2008, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

wxgirl, mine were exactly 14 days from the test. they were emailed from our agents in perth. so i'm guessing if theyre coming to you at home its gonna be a couple of days more. keith was on the wednesday wasnt he?

i reckons he's gonna be fine though although the waiting is torture. hope it comes before the weekend. then you can party party

D
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

famousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nicefamousflo is just really nice

hi Woody.....Rob and I are wondering if you've heard anything yet re your results? can't imagine how you must be feeling

let us know

lou x
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:47 am
Just Joined

portsmouthfrank is an unknown quantity at this point

surely someone out there has heard back from the 18th by now??? Any news people. My agent had someones back from the 15th ( he failed apparently) and has had chippys and plumbers back for 18th, she has also chased vetassess. Gotta be soon.....
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

portsmouthfrank is an unknown quantity at this point

Just heard from my agent that i passed the vetassess practical from the 18th, so pretty happy. Application lodged for skilled visa today by her online so just the waiting game now.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by portsmouthfrank
Just heard from my agent that i passed the vetassess practical from the 18th, so pretty happy. Application lodged for skilled visa today by her online so just the waiting game now.
CONGRATULATIONS well done, and like you say, it's now a waiting game so sit back and relax..there's nothing more to do!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:49 pm
Just Joined

the postman finally found my house with the vetasses results and im pleased to say i passed good luck to all of you still waiting
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Well done!!!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.