Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Restricted 'L' license? Victoria

Wikiposts

Restricted 'L' license? Victoria

Old Sep 23rd 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

paulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nicepaulg1770 is just really nice
Default Restricted 'L' license? Victoria

Hi, havent been on here in a while. Ive paid for my peer work book, regs and exam but until im capable of sitting it, (a few weeks i'd imagine) Im looking at getting this Restricted L license. Laser have offered me a start house bashing on the condition that i have this. Has anybody got this or know anything about it? I rang the shitheads at energysafe victoria. They said just send in my ARTC and thats it. I later rang back up to enquire about the fee and some old tramp reckoned I need a Safe working practice to acompany the application. Is this true? Again I have just called ESV 2 min ago to get a definate answer and got a load of crap about needing some electrical level 3 cert before I can get it. These guys dont really have a clue do they. I am sick of jumping tru hoops over here for a decent paid sparky job plus the money they expect us to pay is a joke. Any help on this L license would be great cheers. I dont want to send off just the ARTC to them with $120 to have it refused. I dont want to pay a further $240 for the SWP exam/course if i dont need it.