Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

Qualified U.K sparks (8yrs) on working hol visa looking for trade assistant work QLD

Qualified U.K sparks (8yrs) on working hol visa looking for trade assistant work QLD

Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Movingonup is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qualified U.K sparks (8yrs) on working hol visa looking for trade assistant work QLD

(28/04/09)

Good day

I am a competent qualified electrician with over 8 years experience in domestic/commercial/industrial installations, Inspection and Testing, Fault finding and Rectification etc...

Currently in NSW but heading up to QLD in the next week, have own reliable car, hand tools, 18v drill and professional multimeter.

If there are any sparks out there who could use a hand please take advantage of the fact I'm happy to work as a trade assistant. I can provide a detailed CV and good references from both inside and out of Australia. I have a proven work ethic and a broad spectrum of skills.

Willing to consider any location in QLD as open to travel and new experience.

Please call Ian 0414305830 or email through here, thank you.

I have 18 months left on visa as I undertook specified work to get the extension.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

daviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nicedaviec33 is just really nice
Default Re: Qualified U.K sparks (8yrs) on working hol visa looking for trade assistant work

Good Luck mate, but it's maybe not the best idea to post your mobile number in case some undesirable gets a hold of it!

Good luck with the job hunting tho!