perth

Old Jul 14th 2010, 1:34 pm
yorkshire born & bred

warren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to all
Default perth

hello,

Any sparkys new in perth looking for a job?
send us a pm,
warren.
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 2:30 pm
yorkshire born & bred

warren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to allwarren thomas is a name known to all
Default Re: perth

Proof Perth is booming, one week, no replies. ton's of work out there, not enough sparky's
Old Jul 24th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Deyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really nice

PM sent
Old Jul 29th 2010, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

returnsparkofperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i'm looking mate!
Old Aug 11th 2010, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

PaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant futurePaulandTina has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by warren thomas
hello,

Any sparkys new in perth looking for a job?
send us a pm,
warren.
How ya doin i'm an electrician livin in London. Am movin to Perth in March. Looking for some advice on the electrical licence. I have the provisional license which i got thru VETESSAS and was wondering whether to do the A grade license whilst still in the UK it would be good to have but is expensive(£3000 for 7 week course) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Old Aug 12th 2010, 11:11 am
yorkshire born & bred

£3000!!! 7 weeks!!! bloody hell mate,
if you have your visa already, see my post licence in 3 months!!
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=646976
hope it helps, it worked for me + many others I've helped.
i no nothing about Vetessas except it's expensive and best avoided,
hope this helps mate, read lots of post's and be sure before you waste money.
Warren

Originally Posted by PaulandTina
How ya doin i'm an electrician livin in London. Am movin to Perth in March. Looking for some advice on the electrical licence. I have the provisional license which i got thru VETESSAS and was wondering whether to do the A grade license whilst still in the UK it would be good to have but is expensive(£3000 for 7 week course) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Old Aug 13th 2010, 8:09 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandTina
you do not get a licence in seven weeks on this course its the gap training only, you still need to do the log book and gain work experiance prior to being licenced