peer books

Old Apr 13th 2011, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

irishgary is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb peer books

hey does any one have the following books or know where i can download them.

1.AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules

2.AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2009 : Electrical installations - Selection of cables - Cables for alternating voltages up to and including 0.6/1 kV - Typical Australian installation conditions.

3.AS/NZS 3012:2010 : Electrical installations - Construction and demolition sites.

4.AS/NZS 3017:2007 : Electrical installations - Verification guidelines.

these are the books that PEER say i must get before i start my course.
PEER are selling them but for 450 dollars.i think it is a bit of a waste of money as i only need these books for three weeks.and never read again.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

IbrahimO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: peer books

Hi

Could you please send me pdf for AS/NZS3000-2007.

Thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 3:58 pm
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishgary
hey does any one have the following books or know where i can download them.

1.AS/NZS 3000:2007 Wiring Rules

2.AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2009 : Electrical installations - Selection of cables - Cables for alternating voltages up to and including 0.6/1 kV - Typical Australian installation conditions.

3.AS/NZS 3012:2010 : Electrical installations - Construction and demolition sites.

4.AS/NZS 3017:2007 : Electrical installations - Verification guidelines.

these are the books that PEER say i must get before i start my course.
PEER are selling them but for 450 dollars.i think it is a bit of a waste of money as i only need these books for three weeks.and never read again.
I think the idea is that you keep them and reference them throughout the rest of your career

I know what you mean though, a lot of money for books that will be used rarely once you get going
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

neilmenezes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rinkerdink
I think the idea is that you keep them and reference them throughout the rest of your career

I know what you mean though, a lot of money for books that will be used rarely once you get going
I need them too
Neil
Old Feb 18th 2012, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

australia_bound is an unknown quantity at this point

i have the as/nzs 3000/2007 on pdf but need the other 3, can anybody help me out?
Old Feb 20th 2012, 7:48 am
OnlyLivingBoyInNewCross

rinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond reputerinkerdink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by australia_bound
i have the as/nzs 3000/2007 on pdf but need the other 3, can anybody help me out?
I think you may have to bite the bullet you'll need to use the books in the course and exam and if it's anything like any other courses i've been on they won't allow you to use print outs of copyright material, i'll have the lot going cheap in April though
Old Feb 29th 2012, 4:12 am
Just Joined

jxshua is an unknown quantity at this point

i could use a copy of these also, anybody?
Old Mar 4th 2012, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

markzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nicemarkzoesean is just really nice

hi ya , we are over here in perth at the moment ,my partner is doing the etl currently at the challenger tafe in rockingham.they supply all the materials and books for the course all you need to do is bring your toe caps, pen and safety glasses.
mark even got the course for 238 dollars ! dont as me how we have no idea lol still waiting for a bill for the rest ( they asked what visa he was on and said it would be 238 dollars)
we arrived on 19th jan 2012, he started college course on 27th feb , we went to cet and they couldnt get him on till end of april and had to pay full amount ,
its saved us alot of money getting the books loaned to us
hope this helps someone