Paperwork/licensing for ARTC

Old Jan 29th 2012, 3:16 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
alunfrostbite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Paperwork/licensing for ARTC

Hi, I'm in SA at the moment on a working holiday visa, have filled in the form and am starting to gather evidence - do i need to get a reference from the companies i worked for in England? Also, I've had my Dad email me scanned in copies of my certificates, is this sufficient or do I have to get them certified (if so, how?)

I was also wondering what the story is with this Part 7 - Your Licensing And Registration Details, not sure what this is asking.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
alunfrostbite is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.