The Official Sparky Thread

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Official Sparky Thread

Originally Posted by steve`o
having read the pdf

this is replacing the artc and possibly the first step of the licensing process ie the application for the permit to train ( although they currently require a valid cpr cert to accompany your application so i`d guess that this would still be the case so get your cpr done asap on arrival ) you will still have to do a wiring course of some form so again i would advise fellow sparkies to go the peer route in south australia simply because its the quickest way to get licenced and start earning some money

if any one wants info re peer then wends is your first call

regards steve
Whats cpr stevo??
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:57 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsparx
Whats cpr stevo??
http://www.redcross.org.au/ourservic...ses.htm#cardio

Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

jonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura aboutjonsparx has a spectacular aura about

All becomes clear.... Thanks mate!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:06 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

All becomes clear.... Thanks mate!!
you`ll have to stop wearing these
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

you`ll have to stop wearing these
What are they, beer goggles??!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Originally Posted by docgp
any one got any results yet from the practical in london??

doc
We still havent heard anything - 10 days today since OH did his practical.
Hoping maybe the postie might have something in his bag for us this morning!

Ang
Old Apr 17th 2008, 7:04 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by carl-ang
Hoping maybe the postie might have something in his bag for us this morning!

Ang
lucky postie
Old Apr 17th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Robbed this idea of scuba steve but hey,

Ok, just want to know whos going, where they're going and how far are their visa have got,

Post anything you like, sparky related

Doc
Hi, 39yr young jib approved, 2391 test and inspection electrician currently shopfitting and contracting till we can get a move down under,off to see the migration agent tomorrow (£1750=vat)with my wife jayne.All seems very helpfull!!
Sister and brother in law are in brisbane, he is a plumber and doing well they have been over for about 3 years.
Any jobs going more than interested will be over on hols maybefeb or march nxt year.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 7:59 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by jasonlec
Hi, 39yr young jib approved, 2391 test and inspection electrician currently shopfitting and contracting till we can get a move down under,off to see the migration agent tomorrow (£1750=vat)with my wife jayne.All seems very helpfull!!
Sister and brother in law are in brisbane, he is a plumber and doing well they have been over for about 3 years.
Any jobs going more than interested will be over on hols maybefeb or march nxt year.
personally i woudlnt bother with the agent as a skilled visa is quite straight forward
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:36 am
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

personally i woudlnt bother with the agent as a skilled visa is quite straight forward
Time is not on our side! Am working out of town most of the time so not at home to sort things out, also 2 year old whizzing round the ankles, for the sake of 2k will pass some of the hassle onto some-one else, I hope.Anywhere on here about installation methods and type of testing you do? I have a megger 1552 tester any good out there?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

sent my paper based off to vetts over 3 weeks ago and had no reply yet , do they send you some sort of confirmation letter etc, how long did you guys wait???
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

sent my paper based off to vetts over 3 weeks ago and had no reply yet , do they send you some sort of confirmation letter etc, how long did you guys wait???
it will take about four weeks and you will get confirmation

have you noticed if the money has been taken out of your account?

if so give it four weeks from that date

there is no harm in ringing them either

hope you hear from them soomn and it is positive for you

good luck

doc
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

it will take about four weeks and you will get confirmation

have you noticed if the money has been taken out of your account?

if so give it four weeks from that date

there is no harm in ringing them either

hope you hear from them soomn and it is positive for you

good luck

doc
Cheers Doc, the money hasnt been taken yet..... I keep telling myself they are really busy!!! Think i will give em a call,

thanks
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Cheers Doc, the money hasnt been taken yet..... I keep telling myself they are really busy!!! Think i will give em a call,

thanks
give them a call and see whats happening

i wish youall the best,

K sent for being patient

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.