as-nzs 3000:2007

Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

andyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really niceandyj7393 is just really nice
Default as-nzs 3000:2007

hi my names andy am just waiting for my visa any day now. moving to adelaide early september am after as-nzs 3000-2007,as-nzs 3012:2003, as-nzs 3008.1.1,as-nzs 3017 and etas utilities-service and install rules to start studying but was horrfied at the prices especally when when shipped to the uk, does anyone have copies in paper base or pdf, am willing to pay and would be very gratefull.
cheers andy
Old Jun 14th 2011, 2:38 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: as-nzs 3000:2007

Originally Posted by andyj7393
hi my names andy am just waiting for my visa any day now. moving to adelaide early september am after as-nzs 3000-2007,as-nzs 3012:2003, as-nzs 3008.1.1,as-nzs 3017 and etas utilities-service and install rules to start studying but was horrfied at the prices especally when when shipped to the uk, does anyone have copies in paper base or pdf, am willing to pay and would be very gratefull.
cheers andy
If you are planning on doing through PEER. Then pay them. Get sent to an Oz address and then sent to you in UK. I think all up with resources test etc etc is around $1400.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 8:32 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Sai global site, you can download all standards and rules
Old Jun 14th 2011, 9:45 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulf
Sai global site, you can download all standards and rules
personally its much easier with the paperback version

pdf`s are handy to have on the pc if you need to check something but for the exam you`d end up printing it all off which would be a mare
Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:02 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by steve`o
personally its much easier with the paperback version

pdf`s are handy to have on the pc if you need to check something but for the exam you`d end up printing it all off which would be a mare

I put it on a USB and officeworks printed it off and put it in a binder
For just $45, this was handy because it had all the amendments
But the latest edition paperback edition also has the amendments too, so your
Probably right, the other thing I found helpful with a download copy
Was the fact I had it printed on A4 so the many many tables are
easier to navigate
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

IbrahimO is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Could you please send me pdf for AS/NZS3000-2007.

Thanks