NSW Electrical License

Old Jun 8th 2013, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice
Default Re: NSW Electrical License

Cheers Deyan, appreciate it
Old Jun 8th 2013, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

colinmaclec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deyan
Hi Lou.

The job in Kwinana is with UGL limited. It will start in two weeks time. If I settle down I'll let you know if they need more sparkies and to whom send your CV.

@colinmaclec If you want to play with big boys try to apply for a job with CBI&Kentz (Gorgon project) in Henderson, Perth. They are looking for more sparkies.

CBI&Kentz

Henderson job
Thanks for the link but it says you have to be a citizen to apply? I am on a PR visa but wont have citizenship for another 3 years. I guess 3 years is being in the process of becoming a citizen lol
Old Jun 8th 2013, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Deyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really nice

Originally Posted by colinmaclec
Thanks for the link but it says you have to be a citizen to apply? I am on a PR visa but wont have citizenship for another 3 years. I guess 3 years is being in the process of becoming a citizen lol

I am pretty sure PR is fine as well. The only thing is you have to reside within a 100 km radius of the Henderson site.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

I live very close to Henderson less than 10km . What exactly is the work if it is part of the Gorgon Project?
Old Jun 8th 2013, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Deyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really niceDeyan is just really nice

Yeah, me to (Spearwood). Not sure what is the work, construction of jetty maybe.

Here is the link about project update
Old Jun 8th 2013, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Lou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really niceLou_Diamond_Phillips is just really nice

Originally Posted by colinmaclec
I live very close to Henderson less than 10km . What exactly is the work if it is part of the Gorgon Project?
They build the modules there, then they're taken up to Gorgon. I was talking to a mate who's on Henderson, the other week. He said it's alright, they don't get paid RDO's (which he wasn't happy about) but the job's very laid back (which he was happy about).

As Deyan said, if you've got PR there shouldn't be a problem getting on site.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

I applied for Henderson and got a reply saying i have progressed on to the next stage and had to do a safety/ personality profile test. Hopefully hear back soon.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck mate.
Old Jun 12th 2013, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Eh up Deyan,

I should hopefully be heading up to FMG Solomon. Got a medical tomorrow
Old Jun 13th 2013, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Good on ya mate. Is it with Forge or RCR Tomlinson Limited?
Old Jun 13th 2013, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Cheers mate. It's RCR Tomlinson