Let the process begin

Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

misterfranki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Let the process begin

Well, after putting off the "proving that I really am an electrician" process about 8 times over the past 6 months, I have decided to stop being scared off by the establishment known as VETASSESS.

Everytime I have thought about starting the process, I have read the myriad of information and all the problems people have run into, and I have put the idea into the "to do list".

I think that with winter strongly approaching, immigrating to Oz and doing whatever it takes to get there, is top of the agenda.

So what is my point? Well, I hope all the wise ones, Steve, Wendy, Doc etc show much patience and share their vast knowledge with me. All good help will be rewarded with frosties on my arrival on Australian shores. So long as you can make it to Perth!!

Craig
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

WXGIRL is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let the process begin

Hiya Craig

OH took Vetassess assessment in July and thankfully passed

We have now lodged our visa application

Anyway, what I wanted to say is...........Although it is nerve racking u can do it!!!......OH works away a fair amount, but if u have any questions feel free to ask, as I know that he would be more than happy to help

We are also in Hertfordshire
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Becky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to allBecky723359 is a name known to all
Default Re: Let the process begin

Hi Criag,

Same here if you need any pointers just shout.

It is 12 months since I started gathering for OH's assessment but I'm sure I'll rememeber - been a massive part of our lives for 12 months.

My OH Dave has been sparky since he left school 12 years ago, we managed to pass the paperbased Vetassess first time, Dave passed practical 1st time and we got our Visa's a couple of weeks ago.

As I say you only need to shout if you need a hand.

Hardest part is getting the Job references - if you want a hand with template let me know.

Becky