just back from peer

Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:01 pm
MTV
Just Joined

MTV is an unknown quantity at this point
Default just back from peer

hi all

have never posted before,but would just like to say a thanks to those that have,as the information i picked up was a great help.been back in uk about a week,after going to peer for wiring exam,now just have to wait for licence(about 6 weeks).have residency,tra (elec mech) and now sa licence,am hoping now that me and the family can move over within the next couple of months.can anyone let me know, am i correct in thinking to transfer your licence from state to state isnt a problem? and also is there anything else required( ie health and safety cert etc)to enable you to work.

thanks again M
Old Jun 19th 2010, 11:31 pm
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just back from peer

am i correct in thinking to transfer your licence from state to state isnt a problem?
No problems i believe. BTW how easy was the test and how many questions? Hows long did it take you?
Old Jun 20th 2010, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Askar is an unknown quantity at this point

Good on you,can tou please tell us about the exam some hints please.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:33 pm
MTV
Just Joined

as people have said before guys at peer are helpfull. if you do the work book it all comes together. max demand examples in regs and they go over it with you. regs questions are just open book.find the regulation they are after and write it down, with the clause. also a couple of cable calcs again all in the books and they point you in the right direction ,( if unsure).again no problems if you do their work book. which they do wont complete .time to do exam, depends on the person but 3 - 4 hrs on first day same on the second.

Last edited by MTV; Jun 20th 2010 at 5:37 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Askar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks you for your prompt reply.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:05 am
Just Joined

shrikrishan is an unknown quantity at this point

can you please tell that how many questions comes in exam,i mean quantity 10,50,80 or 100. Thanx
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:48 pm
MTV
Just Joined

apprx 3max demands,40-50 regs and esa. and 2 or 3 cable calcs.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

shrikrishan is an unknown quantity at this point

can u plz give me a bit of idea wat kind of cable calculation questions comes in exam.I will appreciate that coz i have a exam on 24th of june. Thanx.