Job offer but in Tas

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Job offer but in Tas

Hi everyone, I hope some one can shed some light on this as me and my OH seem bewildered to what is the best course of action.

He is an electrician for 25 years and has his C & G qualifications and although still waiting for visa Meds sent off 4 weeks ago, he has been offered a job in Tas for 2 years and they will help him get his licence, we did originally want to come to Brisbane but reading the trouble people are having getting their licences we now wonder if this a better option?

Does anyone know if you can apply to ARTC for the form before we leave the UK so we can be ahead of the game?

We don't mind putting in the work if we know how to do it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone a great forum

Daryl
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:03 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Job offer but in Tas

Originally Posted by somme
Hi everyone, I hope some one can shed some light on this as me and my OH seem bewildered to what is the best course of action.

He is an electrician for 25 years and has his C & G qualifications and although still waiting for visa Meds sent off 4 weeks ago, he has been offered a job in Tas for 2 years and they will help him get his licence, we did originally want to come to Brisbane but reading the trouble people are having getting their licences we now wonder if this a better option?

Does anyone know if you can apply to ARTC for the form before we leave the UK so we can be ahead of the game?

We don't mind putting in the work if we know how to do it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone a great forum

Daryl
Hi mate

yes you can apply for the ARTC before you go but they will omly issue the result to an oz address. The link below is for the application form, click on no.2 and have a read through.
http://www.workplace.gov.au/workplac...itiatives/TRA/

Iv just finished filling my ARTC in just waiting on visa.Sounds ok if they will put you through getting the licence aswell. You could always transfer it to brisbane after two years.

Stu