Help Needed for Qld Licence

Old Oct 19th 2010, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Stoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really nice
Default Help Needed for Qld Licence

Im totally confused what to do next?
Im a Fully quailifed Spark in the uk with 18 years experience mainly in domestic work and the occasional commercial
1.Got my OSTR via vettasess over 18 months ago and have visa in hand.
2.Want to live in Qld (Brisbane/Gold Coast area)
3.What next... to obtain my licence? is there 2 routes you can take please could some body explain these to me?
Thanks

Ps Wouldnt mind working has a sparks mate until licence was obtained and im still here in the uk and looking to move early next year if any of that info helps
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Stoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really niceStoke30 is just really nice
Default Re: Help Needed for Qld Licence

Old Oct 21st 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help Needed for Qld Licence

Originally Posted by Stoke30
Will try and post more info tomorrow. Just had a horrendous day at work. In the mean time check out www.qet.edu.au. The info on this site is relevant to OSTR applicants as well as ARTC applicants. They were very helpful when I contacted them and Chris Williamson who runs the show spoke of a three month time frame to obtaining an A grade licence although this is dependent on finding a job to fill out the required log book. Regards Derren