A Grade License

Old Oct 12th 2008, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

bujji_optics is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Grade License

Greetings to All,

Can any one tell what is the best way to get a A grade License?

I have applied for ARTC 15 days ago from India before i reach to Sydney mine is Subclass-136, Skilled Independent Visa, General Electrician, i got 13 plus years of experience in the industry with 12 years study (10+2)

Thanks and Regards
Sun, INDIA
Old Oct 12th 2008, 10:07 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Grade License

Originally Posted by bujji_optics
Greetings to All,

Can any one tell what is the best way to get a A grade License?

I have applied for ARTC 15 days ago from India before i reach to Sydney mine is Subclass-136, Skilled Independent Visa, General Electrician, i got 13 plus years of experience in the industry with 12 years study (10+2)

Thanks and Regards
Sun, INDIA
the quickest way to get licenced mate is to go to peer in adeliade and get a south australia licence which is valid in all states

do a search on here or ask wendy for the specific details

regards steve

ps read post number 8
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491978

Last edited by steve`o; Oct 12th 2008 at 10:10 am.