British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Electricians (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/)
-   -   Got my ARTC!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/electricians-97/got-my-artc-512020/)

burkelj Feb 5th 2008 5:28 pm

Got my ARTC!!!

Good news today from Oz.
My mate has just received my ARTC delivered to his Oz address. Big weight off my shoulders.
I have been classified as an electrical mechanic, so pretty chuffed to say the least!
Thanks to all you guys that have helped along the way, I'm sure that, like me, many people just selfishly read the questions and answers and take what they need from the forum.
I wouldn't say that I am an expert in the licencing lark (especially since the introduction of vestasses (or what ever it's called)) but I must have done something right! (with all your help)
If I can help anyone with the ARTC process, what info I provided etc etc, let me know.
Hope to be in QLD in June!
Luke

Becky723359 Feb 5th 2008 6:14 pm

Re: Got my ARTC!!!

Well done Luke,

Nice one :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Becky & Dave (waiting for Vetassess results)

r1c1 Feb 5th 2008 6:42 pm

Well done.

Are you applying for licence in Qld or going to SA for peer course?

Steve.

burkelj Feb 5th 2008 6:46 pm

Thanks, I hope to go to SA for peer course. Sounds like quickest option...

steve`o Feb 5th 2008 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by burkelj (Post 5889563)
Good news today from Oz.
My mate has just received my ARTC delivered to his Oz address. Big weight off my shoulders.
I have been classified as an electrical mechanic, so pretty chuffed to say the least!
Thanks to all you guys that have helped along the way, I'm sure that, like me, many people just selfishly read the questions and answers and take what they need from the forum.
I wouldn't say that I am an expert in the licencing lark (especially since the introduction of vestasses (or what ever it's called)) but I must have done something right! (with all your help)
If I can help anyone with the ARTC process, what info I provided etc etc, let me know.
Hope to be in QLD in June!
Luke

congratulations guys;)

r1c1 Feb 5th 2008 8:07 pm

Hi.

I'm thinking of doing the peer cousre too.

Did you get a phone interview from ARTC or was it plain sailing?

Steve.

burkelj Feb 6th 2008 8:11 am

I was lucky. No interview.. I wouldn't say it was plain sailing though, I just gave them information overload in the form of certificates and paperwork.

hunt66 Feb 7th 2008 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by burkelj (Post 5892872)
I was lucky. No interview.. I wouldn't say it was plain sailing though, I just gave them information overload in the form of certificates and paperwork.

Congrat's on your ARTC, knowing my luck i'll get interview which puts me off applying for it(not to brainy).
Dave.